ANJALI CHAUHAN (B.E / MBA)
Apt # 1108 Email: *.******@*****.***
San Jose, CA - 95128
MBA Graduate, with 5 years of Product Marketing, MarCom, and Project/Program Management experience, seeking Full Time position fully utilizing strong leadership acumen, diversified experience, organizational ability and exceptional communication skills.
• Experienced and well-educated business specialist with around 5 years of product management and marketing experience
• Successfully led multiple releases, product launches and direct marketing campaigns
• Presented product demos at forums and trade shows using acrobat, Photoshop, illustrator and using the complete adobe master suite collection.
• Proven success in leading cross-functional teams and building new products and services
• Translated customer and market needs to winning business solutions
• Proficient in new product development, strategic planning, marketing execution and operations
• Passionate and self-driven with a reputation for dedication, problem solving and delivering results
• Exceptional abilities in project management with organizational and supervisory skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Self-motivated team and independent worker with international background and multilingual skills
• Proficient in MS-Project, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and reporting tools
IdMatchSystems Inc. (Startup, Silicon Valley) Jan 2008 – Current
Product Marketing Executive Santa Clara, CA
• Designed and built a wide range of outbound materials, including presentations, webinars, e-brochures, press releases, whitepapers and solution briefs.
• Created compelling campaigns and promotions that drive customer behavior and influence industry elites.
• Promoted the website of the company using Google ad words, Yahoo online search marketing and Microsoft ad centre using effective marketing techniques & communication to increase the online presence of the company.
• Developed and managed annual business plans for the product portfolio, including sales forecasts, volume projections, financial plan and marketing plan.
• Direct development of sales collateral and marketing communications materials.
• Developed and executed a product marketing strategies to help grow sales of existing products and support the launch of new products.
• Collaborated across functional and product teams including project management
• Analyzed market trends and performed ongoing competitive analysis
Merrill Lynch (GMI Group) New York
Summer Intern- Marketing & Communication Summer 2007
• Launched the Customer Relationship Management tool, gathering requirements for the database, allocating the roles, planning the scope of the project and implementing the strategies.
• Implemented new marketing techniques to advertise the business and client solutions on web and educated the users across the various groups within Merrill through SEO/SEM marketing strategies, statistical analysis and strong business communication.
• Acted as a primary liaison between business, Marketing/Communications and functional users group.
• Created daily/weekly project reports to produce insight analysis and presenting before the senior management team based on key findings.
Advanced Technology & Manufacturing Centre (Venture capitalist and incubator group) U Mass Dartmouth
Marketing Analyst Sep 2006 – Jan 2008
• Evaluated potential project opportunities through contact and cold calling with regional companies and designed the marketing database of potential business clients.
• Involved with execution of online marketing initiatives resulting in better visibility for the company which in turn lead to addition of 10 new clients.
• Negotiated and dealt with business contracts, while working closely with senior management to build the strategies on the same.
• Spearheaded the Online Performance Management team and introduced training needs based on feedback and appraisal.
• Offered support in organizing all corporate seminars, consulting, and corporate events that take place in ATMC using marketing tools like collaterals, messaging, and brochures.
Infosys Technologies Ltd. Hyderabad, India
Business Analyst /Program Management Jun 2004 – Jul 2006
• Managed a team of 12 and delivered the products ahead of schedule through meticulous planning and scheduling, therefore generating savings of $25,000 for a top US shoe retailer (Payless).
• Established a network of clients and developed strong business relations resulting in repeat referral business of $100,000.
• Implemented operational improvement of 4% by expanding offshore movement and employing knowledge transition and process digitization activities.
• Mentored 16 new entrants as a subject expert in back-end technology, thus preventing the need for a new hire, resulting in sizeable savings (~ $20,000) for the unit.
• Chosen to recruit lateral engineers and conduct trainings in order to build competencies in back-end technologies at both, team and organization level
• Won “Most valuable player” award among 500 people for people/team management initiatives.
Sapient Corporation Gurgaon, India
Quality Analyst Jun 2003 – May 2004
• Employed quality measures by creating business plans and writing test scripts to accommodate various business scenarios, for the client BP.com.
• Reviewed monthly expense/project reports and identified key inefficiencies up to $20,000.
• Organized and conducted client presentations
• Prepared proposals, and providing input on product needs and options
• Reported upcoming initiatives and strategies to senior level management
Six Sigma Certification, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
University of Massachusetts, United States
Cumulative GPA = 3.8
Bachelor of Engineering, Major: Electrical & Electronics
Graduated Aug’ 03
Cumulative GPA = 3.85
• Vice President - Business Affairs and Alumni association (UMASS, Dartmouth)
• Editor – Infosys Newsletter, REUD business unit
• Acted as a ‘Big Sister’ for a deprived child as part of a social initiative run by Infosys Technologies Ltd., taking care of all tuition expenses for two years
• Recipient of the ‘Silver’ medal for academic excellence in undergrad
• Proficient in Microsoft Access, Share Point, People soft, SPSS, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Outlook, Web ex, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat master suite collection, Macromedia, web design tools and web application tools.
• Worked on IBM mainframes and familiar with DB2, database querying, Reporting, Pivot tables in Excel, Statistical Analysis, SQL, Citrix, VPN, Networking, Project metrics and other data collection tools.
• Technologies: Mainframes (Cobol/OS390/AS400), C/C++, Unix, DYL (reporting)
• Databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL
*References available upon request