To obtain a position as a Web Designer and/or Webmaster
Katharine Gibbs School, Melville, NY
Certificate program in Web Design, 2003
New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, NY
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Communication Arts, 1981
Connecticut School of Broadcasting, Stratford, CT
Completed eight-week training in basic broadcast operations, 1982
Freelance Web Designer/ Webmaster, 1999-present
• Created and maintain www.weareuniondale.com using Expression Web, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks
• Revamped and maintain www.uhsrelayforlife.com using Publisher, Expression Web, Dreamweaver
• Revamped and maintain www.kofc2548.org with Expression Web and Dreamweaver
• Created and maintain www.cover2investigations.com using Expression Web.
o Site can be viewed equally on different size monitors.
o Used Image mapping on smaller size.
o Created form page with Dreamweaver.
• Originally created www.advantageadjusters.com with hand-coded HTML. Re-created site with Macromedia Flash 6.0.
• Created and maintain www.matriarchlambert.com with hand-coded HTML and CSS.
• Maintain www.11553.com and added graphics created in Photoshop, frames, a new color scheme, an HTML marquee and Adobe PDFs.
• Revamped and maintain www.stmarthauniondale.org. Implemented frames, HTML, graphics, Adobe PDFs and added audio files.
• Created my online resume, www.mikedragonetti.com using graphics created in Photoshop 6.0 and CS2
o Started phasing in Fireworks graphics
• Created and maintain www.koc3488.com using FrontPage, and hand-coded in HTML
o Use Photoshop 6.0 and CS2 for graphics
o Implemented Adobe PDFs, an HTML marquee, and frames
o Created Flash animations
Delta Funding Corporation, Woodbury, NY, 2003 – 2007
Imaged and data entry of mortgage and title documents. Compiled daily, weekly, and monthly reports with Excel.
Knights of Columbus
• Editor for newsletter, The Powellite, 1998-2000, 2005 – present.
• Current Webmaster, www.koc3488.com 1999 - present
• Editor for newsletter, The Encyclical, 2000-2002, 2005 – present
• Editor for newsletter, Nassau Chapter News, 2008 - present
St. Martha’s Parish, Uniondale, NY
• Serving on Newsletter staff 2004 - present
• Current Webmaster 2004 - present
• Second Place Award, Nassau County K of C Websites, 2005-2006
• Website of the month by www.knightsite.org, July 2002
• First Place Award, Knights of Columbus, Nassau County Bulletins 1999-2000
• Second Place Award, Knights of Columbus, New York State Bulletins, 1998-1999