Hamilton, ON L8P 1M2
To make the best possible use of my knowledge, skills and experiences in a challenging environment that provides opportunities for my professional growth and advancement and excellent service to your organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
• Able to handle high volume of work within specified time frames
• Positive and able to work both independently and within a team
• Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• Flexible and enthusiastic in a challenging working environment
• Able to adapt and learn quickly
• Efficient in handling situational needs
• Strong problem solving and analytical ability
• Developed strong management skills such as planning, organizing and leading
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel (Certified Excel Specialist 2002), Word and PowerPoint.
2003 – 2008: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BBA),
California State University Northridge, Northridge, California, U.S.A
• Learned marketing management strategy, implementation and control, customer satisfaction and consumer behavior, pricing strategy, market segmentation, new product development, distribution channel selection, advertising and sales promotion.
• Developed skills that affect the behavior and ultimately the performance of individuals and groups within organizations.
• Examined strategies, structures, plans and tactics for businesses that either compete or will compete in global business environment.
• Emphasized how HR junctions integrate with the overall strategy of the firm to make the firm more competitive and analyzed procedures, practices and policies involved in the human resource function in light of legal and socio-economic development.
• Developed skills necessary to improve productivity and quality of operations in both manufacturing and service organizations.
Major Undergraduate Projects:
Strategic Management projects: Determined and analyzed External and internal factors that lead to management attention for finding issues that impact the ability of the companies such as Bang & Olufsen, Boeing, FedEx, and Pacific Cataract to meet their goals and solve their problems with alternative solutions.
International Business project: Evaluated the opportunities and risks associated with a decision to undertake Foreign Direct Investment in two potential countries.
Marketing project: Approached as a marketing agency for Sony Electronics to improve the company’s marketing program and reviewed their current marketing mix and then presented recommendations.
2007 April – 2008 May Part-Time: (Marketing Executive) Zex Corporation (BD) International
• Organized office structure, set business entity and opened bank accounts.
• Prepared hot list of Ready Made Garments to import for wholesale distribution.
• Explored and contacted small and medium retailers for Ready Made Garments.
• Organized custom clearing, warehousing, and distribution of imported Ready Made Garments.
• Successfully and timely imported and distributed Ready Made Garments while maintaining quality.
• Formed positive and regular business relationship with retailers and wholesale buyers.
• Participated in the Terry Fox Run (Bangladesh 1996).
• Motivated people to donate money and clothes for flood affected people.
• Donated books, bags, and stationeries for the street child to continue their education.
• Gathered blood donor to support poor patients (Shandhani Bangladesh).
Extra Curricular Activities:
• Participated in Science Fair in 1992, 1995-2000.
• Participated in Scrap Book Fair in 1999.
• Member winning Soccer team (1993-1995), winning Cricket team (1997-1998).
• Reached Semi-Final in Table Tennis Championship (1997).
• Winners of various Sprints/Races in Annual School Sports Competition
References: Available upon request.