Cell – 403-***-****
E-mail - email@example.com
Signal Hill Green S.W. Calgary
• 20+ years in warehousing and distribution (Inventory, shipping/receiving, forklift)
• SAP certified on Material Management including Inventory management, Invoice verification, Purchasing, and Material Master Data. Issued through SAP America
• Team orientated with focus on team awareness of safety as well as deadlines
• Proficient in Team Management, Inventory Management
• Further certificates include H2S Awareness, Confined Space Awareness, Manufacturers’ Health & Safety Association– Safety Basics, Forklift, WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous goods
• Microsoft office – Excel, Word, Outlook
• Strong in time management, problem solving, customer service, and organization skills
• Excellent communication with team members as well as management both written and verbal
Southwire, Calgary AB Aug 2010 – June 2011
• Warehouse duties included order picking, inventory, forklift, loading, shipping/receiving, dispatch
• Oversee employee cross training to floor diversity and future promotions from within the company
• Maintain quality standards
• Target scrap reduction and increased efficiencies
• Uphold all the safety aspects of proper plant operation
• Monitor and record employee work/safety habits and record on monthly basis and conduct yearly evaluations
Haworth, Calgary AB February 2006 – November 2009
Supply Chain Coordinator
• Receive glass in a timely manner and in acceptable condition
• Ensure the needed glass is ready for the production department
• Enforce safety policies and procedures
• Verify incoming inventory
• Process all non conforming glass and order new glass accordingly
• Follow up on back orders and relay timing to production
• Coordination of the glass department to ensure it is neat and organized
• Develop and strengthen relationships with internal and external customers
• Developed procedures for ensuring the accuracy, placement, and weekly cycle counting for the Glass Department
• Glass cutting to compensate for deficiencies.
AMCOR, Calgary AB 1993 – 2006 Inventory Analyst, Team Leader, Cycle counter, Forklift, General warehousing, Production
• SAP in areas including Inventory management, Material management, Shipping/receiving and idoc errors.
• In charge of maintaining inventories of preform and bottle inventories consisting of over 600 million units annually as well as all raw materials associated with the production.
• Scrap inventory and analysis of causes/reasons leading to reduced scrap percentages through employee accountability and machine tracking.
• Cycle counting and analysis of reasons for discrepancies. Implemented changes to procedures that increased accuracy of “real time” inventories.
• Day to day inventory analysis and maintenance of all finished products as well as raw materials (SAP and rsview) focusing on space utilization and practical placement based on orders leaving the plant.
• Monitor and suggest adjustments to drop down ratios for raw materials to increase accuracy of raw material inventories.
• Enter Stock transfer and customer orders.
• Fill in for Warehouse Manager, Material Manager, and CSR as needed. For the last three months before plant closure I took on the responsibilities of the CSR and Material manager as well as kept up on my own position as Inventory analyst.
• Managed various shifts with up to 15 employees as Lead Hand/Team Leader.
• In charge of employee cross training to broaden employee skills and allow for floor diversity.
• maintain quality standards
• target scrap reduction and increased efficiencies
• uphold all the safety aspects of proper plant operation
• monitor and record employee work/safety habits and record on monthly basis and conduct yearly evaluations
• Machines operated include Palletizers, Toyota forklifts (15 and 25’s), RHB’s and Sidel series 1 Blowmould machines
2009 – Standard First Aid and Basic Rescuer CPR
2006 – SAP Material Management Suite (Material Master Data, Logistics Invoice verification, Purchasing, Inventory Management)
1991 – Grad 12 Graduate from Hapnot Collegiate, Flin Flon MB
1991 – Cooperative Vocational Education – Welding