V. Keith Misselhorn
St. Louis, Mo 63118
To obtain a position, that will utilize my past work experience and education towards quality job performance and advancement opportunities.
Sanford-Brown College, St Louis, MO Aug 2005 – Dec 2008
Associates of Applied Science, Business Management
Missouri College, St. Louis, MO Mar 2003 – Mar 2004
Diploma, Administrative Assistant
• Academic Honors
• Perfect Attendance
• 40 WPM
• Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Document Imaging Management
• Timberline Accounting Software
• AS400 Computer System
Unitrin Insurance Inc. , Billing Clerk St. Louis, MO April 2007 – Sep 2008
• Analyzing various balance sheet and revenue reconciliations
• Establish and maintain good relations with Insurance Agents
• Manage day-to-day expense-related accounting
• Resolve billing discrepancies
• Scan, index and retrieve data from imaging system
Corrigan Brothers Inc, Accounts Payable Clerk/ Receptionist St. Louis, MO Feb 2005 - April 2007
• Reconciliation of A/P, matched and coded invoices ran weekly checks
• Process Subcontracts, lien waivers, bills of lading and retention charges
• Answered customer service phone calls for vendor complaints/issues
• Created General ledger and Bank Reconciliations spreadsheets
• Balance vendor statements, verifying all invoices, and tax exemptions
• Create spreadsheets tracking weekly check runs, service invoices and company purchases Verify, enter and process invoices and payments in an accurate, timely manner.
Enterprise Rent A Car, Customer Service Rep St. Louis, MO May 2003 – Dec 2004
• Managed customer complaints in a timely manner
• Booked reservations utilizing in house application and via internet.
• Assisted customer in crises situations
• Effectively interpreted the size and price of the vehicles.