• Team Leadership
• Team Collaboration
• Value Engineering
• Project Management
• Complex Problem Solving
• Verbal and Written
• Budget Preparation &
• Vendor Selection
• Client Relations
• Closing Techniques and Contract
Education And Training
Texas A & M University
College Station, Texas
Insurance Adjuster License:
All Lines of Insurance
Texas Department of Insurance
Robert G. Davis
Construction Professional: Experienced Manager in commercial, tenant finish, multi-family and residential. Possess a strong knowledge of construction techniques & materials. Providing a quality product with integrity, within stipulated time and budget constraints.
Riverstone Builders June, 2001 – Dec, 2020 - Project Manager Houston, Texas
• Met with potential clients to discuss needs and desires for their project.
• Identified cost effective methods to achieve client goals. Prepared cost estimates and schedule for projects to achieve contract award at desired profit margin.
• Reviewed subcontractor estimates and analyzed for accuracy with scope of work and insured maximum value.
• Managed contracts with vendors and suppliers to assure understanding of scope of work and expectations.
• Built and established strong partnerships with client, teams, vendors and contractors.
• Addressed changes to project scope and cost, implemented most effective processes to maintain profitability.
• Generated and tracked change orders and other contractual modifications affecting budget and schedule.
• Conducted daily inspections of job sites for quality and progress. Central Management Aug, 1988 – June, 1993 - Project Manager Houston, Texas
• Project manager of all tenant finish projects from small lease space buildout to
$3.000,000 project for Houston Office of the FBI.
• Represented owner and conducted monthly meetings with GSA representatives in Washington, Houston FBI staff and relevant contractors and vendors. Successfully negotiated an additional 5% fee on all change orders initiated by the GSA & FBI. Resulted in an additional $65,000 in revenue to my company.
• Prepared operating budget each year for each property. Continuously monitored building performance, overall maintenance and operations. Properties ran within prepared budget every year.
• Built & maintained relationships with service vendors and subcontractors.
• Developed and maintained strong working relationships with owners and tenants and maintained profitability.
MasTech Surfaces July, 1993 – Dec, 2000- Outside Sales Houston, TX
• First salesman hired with startup. Responsibilities included business development, training new staff as needed, residential and commercial sales and project management. Growing gross sales from $250,000 to over $8mil during tenure there.
• Provided project management on sold projects and maintained project profitability.
• Followed up with customer to identify and resolve service and technical issues in order to maintain client satisfaction and project profitability. Renewal by Andersen Jan, 2021 – Jan, 2022 - Design/Sales Consultant Houston, Texas
• Trained continually on sales techniques & strategies to become well equiped for the sales process and closing.
• Trained extensively to build product knowledge and best understand company and client expectations.
• Met with clients in their homes to present, design & price their luxury window replacement project.
Leadership & Volunteer Efforts:
Reveille Club - Secretary
Facilities Committee - Trinity Lutheran Church
Building Committee - Trinity Lutheran Church - $5.0mil school facility Building Committee - Trinity Lutheran Church - $7.0mil childcare facility Holy Smokers Cooking Ministry -Trinity Lutheran Church Timbergrove National Baseball League-Board of Directors and Coach