Baltimore, MD *****
Realtor and Sales Representative
Realty Rogers- Baltimore, MD
Date 10-2021 02/2023
Key Elements: Flawlessly dodged into new practices, environments, and policies to offer unlimited high-quality support for clients. Demonstrating analytical thinking, interpersonal skills, networking, organization, teaching abilities, determining customer needs, maintaining personal interaction with clients, excel computer competencies, cultural sensitivity, creativity, and leadership. Duties:
● Responsible for all aspects of business: Customer service, sales, purchasing, accounting, contract writing, and website development. Maintains records of events, annual budgets, and account reconciliations.
● Provides administrative support including managing calendars, composing documents, completing data entry, and organizing the office to ensure the highest level of efficiency.
● Specializes in both listing and selling residential properties. Built my own clientele and had positive results within the first year in the real estate industry. Promotes sales through advertising; working with more than 40 websites to promote seller's home, hosted open house events, and participated in the multiple listing services.
● Increased sales by 25% in six months through implementation of marketing initiatives for both seller's and buyer's clients.
● Increases customer satisfaction and customer care team efficiency over 100% on surveys by implementing new processes, procedures and the trouble ticket database. Virtual Customer Service Representative/Data entry rep Care After- Baltimore, MD
Key Elements: Proudly demonstrated people-orientation, negotiation, business expertise, business franchise knowledge, patience, analytical thinking,Data entry, the ability to solve problems and computer proficiency. Authorization to train new hires for coordinated care which aligns with various policies. Duties:
● Led development of the Customer Care department for the Northeast region by creating processes and using data softwares to collect and organize documents
● Negotiated and resolved executive complaints, billing inquiries and customer questions with a high degree of courtesy and professionalism.
● Met and exceeded monthly performance objectives including call quality, attendance, punctuality, adherence and call handle time. Balanced needs of customers while balancing internal business requirements for productivity and performance - Took 300 to 800 calls a week, met sales percentage every month for the past year(s).
● Prepared and filed reports with internal customers and reconciled open accounts according to compensation/finance guidelines.
● Provided a professional and enthusiastic welcoming to customers. Utilized proper phone and email etiquette to take incoming calls from customers who have purchased merchandise and need assistance with product details and/or return information for either defective or unwanted merchandise.
Call Center Team Leader/Lead Customer Service Representative American Eagle Outfitters -White Marsh, MD
Key Elements: Proudly highlighted leadership, excellent interpersonal, communication abilities, problem solving skills, analysis skills, computer competencies, and customer focus. Earned promotion from Lead Customer Service Representative to Call Center Team Leader within 12 months of employment. Recognized and encouraged by peers and management for being optimist, taking initiative, and rapid professional judgment and guidance.
● Administered performance management by diagnosing improvement opportunities, and utilized corrective action plans to meet operational objectives. Took initiatives to determine problem areas to recommend revised policies and procedures for the Call Center and monitor calls to determine customer service needs.
● Directed guidance and supervision of 12-17 call center employees in a blended environment. Coached, motivated, trained, and developed employee performance through a variety of mechanisms such as observations, metrics analysis and feedback devices while handling 700+ calls weekly during off-season, and averaging 100+ calls daily in peak season.
● Volunteered to help spearhead a new department within the Call Center, which focused on providing Customers with Elite Service. This assignment required merging representatives from various offices and extensive training.
● Closed highest percent of leads sent by lead generators on the team. Team set record of $100k+ in sales up 101%, held company weekly sales record by over 22%, and set company record for most sales closed by one individual $28K up 87%.
● Created and maintained telephone scripts for sales agents and entrusted with control of huge inventory; ordering, storage, cataloging.
Lead Front Desk Agent
Living Classroom Foundation- Baltimore, MD
Key Elements: Praised and encouraged by peers and management for adaptability, motivation, advanced learning capabilities, and being optimist. Created a new training system for the onboarding team. Authorization to hire and train new members of the front desk team. Duties:
● Showcased integrity and confidentiality, networking, problem solving, selling skills, effective communication, and being able to manage all kinds of guests.
● Took on the full role of being the face of the company by providing a warm and pleasant welcoming to whomever enters the establishment.
● Utilized proper multi-line phone and email etiquette to best service guests, corporate, staff, and/or vendors by professionally answering incoming calls within three rings and responding to emails promptly.
● In charge of organizing methods for the recording data of property packages and mail for 4 different departments. Resolved any issues with mail carriers and packages. Maintained working relationship as liaison between residents and building management. Additional Skills and Experience
Professional Skills: Strong client relations. Exceptional communication skills. Multi-line phone talent. Business and Medical terminology knowledge. Effective great written/verbal communication skills. Customer service oriented, Standards of accounting, Knowledge of regulatory standards,Software proficiency, Data analysis, Attention to detail, and Critical thinking. Proficient in Microsoft office suite and basic computer skills. Administrative Skills: Keyboarding (45 WPM), Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.Written Correspondence, Professionalism, Human Relations, Electronic Records, Multitask, Prioritization and problem-solving. Organization and planning. Research and analysis. Discretion. Reliable internet connection
Western High School