Alexandria, VA 22303
• Documentation Management
• Waterfall methodology
• Flexible and Adaptable
• Multitasking Abilities
• Agile Methodology
• Requirement Gathering & Analysis
• MS Office/Excel
• User Acceptance Testing
• Project Management
• User Stories
• Use Cases Diagram
• Validate Requirements
• Functional & Non-Functional
• Process flow diagram
• Acceptance Criteria
• Jira & Confluence
• Ashworth College
• The Polytechnic of Ibadan
Oyo State, Nigeria
• Certified Business Analyst
• Certified Scrum Master
Detail-oriented Business Analyst with over 6 years of experience in eliciting, analyzing, and documenting requirements for clients across different industries. Experience working in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) environments; Waterfall and Agile. I am a detailed team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Comfortable with managing multiple projects simultaneously while executing project deliverables that meet client satisfaction.
Hershey's Chocolate World – Business Analyst
Harrisburg, PA • 03/2017 - Current
• Analyzed key aspects of business to evaluate factors driving results and summarized into presentations.
• Developed short-term goals and long-term strategic plans to improve risk control and mitigation.
• Assigned tasks to associates, staffed projects and updated involved parties to enhance optimal business flow.
• Conducted interviews with key business users to collect information on business processes and user requirements.
• Applied honed problem-solving skills to analyze and resolve issues impacting business operations and goal achievement.
• Met with stakeholders to establish favorable business relationships and support mutually beneficial interests.
• Derived conceptual designs from business objectives to deliver software and applications according to specifications for usability, performance, and functionality.
• Assessed impact of current business processes on users and stakeholders and evaluated potential areas for improvement.
• Identified process inefficiencies through gap analysis and outlined sensible solutions.
• Improved business direction by prioritizing customers and implementing changes based on collected feedback.
• Worked with the business and functional users to analyze client's requirements, identified challenges with the project(s) and devised software solutions in conjunction with technical staff.
• Created dashboards using MS Excel. Presented this Data to the business stakeholders to identify the areas of process improvement.
• Assisted in JAD sessions with business users and stakeholders to define project scope, to identify the business process flows and determine whether any as-is and to-be proposed requirements are impacted by the new development efforts.
• Conducted requirements gathering session with users; facilitates the requirement validation sessions, work group meeting session, reach out to users through emails and schedule meetings to gather requirements.
• Create Use cases, process flow diagrams, screen mock-ups using various tools such as, Draw.io as well as developing stakeholder progress reports, and activity diagrams using MS Visio.
• Documentation of the requirements to prepare the business requirements documentations (BRD)and functional requirements documentation (FRD)
• Designed and developed flow charts, activity diagrams, decision trees and decision tables to support the business requirements.
• Worked closely with clients, business users testing team and technical team to analyze the technical constraints, issues, and risks.
• Analyzed and designed the requirements for a new system based on the agile methodology.
• Worked with different teams to gather the data flow requirements to ensure appropriate data movement.
Hershey's Chocolate World – Scrum Master
Harrisburg, PA • 01/2016 - 02/2017
• Facilitated Scrum framework – sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives.
• Led sprint reviews, daily scrums, and planning meetings to realize full team engagement.
• Assessed each scrum team member's responsibilities and delegated tasks to balance each employee's workload.
• Worked to provide continuous improvement for product development lifecycle.
• Worked effectively with multiple Scrum teams both internally and offshore.
• Provided extensive guidance on Agile scrum processes and methodologies to highly effective teams with goals of improving quality and productivity.
• Planned Agile best practices and encouraged team cohesion, overcoming impediments and hurdles to productivity.
• Researched current trends to stay knowledgeable in Scrum methods.
• Proactively identified and found ways to resolve issues to prevent distractions and keep projects on track.
• Managed product backlog and supported Scrum framework for monthly sprint releases.
• Collaborated with product owners, team members, technologists, and other scrum masters to define solutions and drive progress.
• Anticipated impediments to team delivery involving cultural barriers and logistical challenges.
• Coached teams in Agile practices and provided necessary training to create positive mindset to Agile methodologies.
• Drove Scrum team progress to overcome obstacles and realize success throughout life of each sprint.
• Updated customers and senior leaders on progress and roadblocks.
• Investigated and corrected or escalated project problems.
• Managed and motivated project teams to promote collaboration and keep members on-task and productive.
• Facilitates teams planning and tracking activities while coaching in Agile principles.
• Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments, or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog project timeline.
• Work closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
• I build strong and lasting relationships with stakeholders for helping teams to deliver the right thing at the right time.