E-mail : email@example.com
Having 7 years 2 months of Total Experience in Application Development and Maintenance in Oracle PL/SQL and APEX.
Dynamic, competent and result-oriented professional with experience in Application Development and Maintenance in Oracle PL/SQL, APEX, Unix Scripting, SQL queries, Oracle ERP Application, Java and AWS architecture.
Adept in analysing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions.
Proficient in grasping new technical concepts and utilizing them in an effective manner.
Strong collaboration, team building, interpersonal, communication skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly & utilizing the same in a productive manner.
Understanding user requirement, analysing its feasibility, developing the code, testing it with various conditions and circumstance and deploying it in production environment.
Participating in smooth implementation of the project.
Involved in various code debugging and code fixing scenarios.
Extensively involved in various technologies like Oracle PL/SQL,APEX, Unix Scripting, SQL, Java basic, AWS architecture and Sprint Management. AWS development experience in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System
Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills, self-motivated and zeal in learning new tools. ORGANIZATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Working with Accenture Pvt. Ltd, as Application Development Senior Analyst from June 2014 to till date
(7 Years and 2 months of experience in application development/enhancement experience). IT Skill
Operating Systems : Windows, Unix
Languages/Utilities : SQL, PL/SQL, Java Basic, Oracle ERP Application, AWS, Databases : Oracle 7.x/8i/9i/10g/11g (SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers) Overall Responsibilities:
Analyse and solving client problems online and off line.
Keep track and implement new requirements of client.
Monitor behavioural, learning aspects, ability to analyse performance of team members.
Developing small to big applications which calls PL/SQL code and used for reporting purposes.
Ability to write codes in PL/SQL in a very good manner.
Experience in deploying and debugging applications written in PL SQL and Unix.
SQL queries experience
AWS developer experience and certified
Experience in Sprint Management.
Experience in Oracle ERP Application.
Experience in Oracle APEX (Rapid Development Tool) Technical
− Highly accomplished Oracle PL/SQL and APEX professional with varied experience working across multiple teams and multiple vendor setup
− Hands on experience on Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views, Query Re-Write, Transportable table spaces, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
− Hands on experience on developing materialized views for data replication in distributed environments, loading Data into Oracle Tables using SQL Loader, Partitioning large Tables using range partition technique. Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS.
− Experience on creating Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using crontab
− Experience in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
− Experience with Data flow diagrams, Data dictionary, Database normalization theory techniques, Entity relation modelling and design techniques.
− Experience working across development, maintenance & support projects in addition to product development
− Experience with Oracle Supplied Packages such as DBMS_SQL, DBMS_JOB and UTL_FILE.
− Created Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using crontab.
− Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform as part of a team.
− Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS.
− Experience in SQL performance tuning using Cost-Based Optimization (CBO).
− Experience in AWS services and architecture
− Hands on experience in Java and Python basic
− Experience in Oracle ERP Application.
Interpersonal Skills and Project Management
− Responsible & managing all documentation needs identified during various stages of the project
− Task scheduling and management.
− Direct, co-ordinate, exercise functional authority in planning, organizing, controlling, integration and completion of projects.
− Provide guidance to the team members for resolving complex technical issues. Interface with the customers to develop and refine technical specifications.
− Provide detailed status reports to management/stakeholders covering aspects like issues, risks, open/pending items, progress etc.
PROJECT : Standard Life Banking Project
Title : Standard Life Banking Project
Domain : Banking, Oracle PL/SQL and Java based applications. AWS architecture. Role : Application Development Senior Analyst
Client : Real Time Users
Tools &Environment : APEX, SQL Developer, Putty, Core FTP, Toad, Eclipse etc Project Description : Standard Life Aberdeen plc is an investment company with headquarters in Edinburgh and operations around the globe. In March 2017, Standard Life reached an agreement to merge with the investment company Aberdeen Asset Management. Standard Life was renamed Standard Life Aberdeen on 14 August 2017.
− Standard Life is a financial services company that sells investment products via Independent Financial Advisors, 3rd Parties and direct to customers. Examples of products they sell are: Pensions
− These products are (or will be) administered using the LPAS (Life and Pensions Administration System) platform.
− The application used in Standard Life for Risk Management and Reporting are all developed in Oracle related technologies and are as follows:
• ORAC (Operational Risk Management and Control) : This application is developed in APEX with PL SQL procedures, triggers, sequences, indexes on backend. I have developed and enhancement many functionalities of this application and was the sole person in the project with knowledge of the application behaviour and functionality knowledge.
• BCMS, TPR, Suspense & Reporting, Money Matching and many more applications: All these applications were also developed in APEX with PL/SQL coding at the backend. I was involved in enhancements of these applications and along with production support.
• Sales MI and Callidus: This is an Oracle Warehouse Builder application that is used in Standard Life for getting weekly and monthly reports of the sales and purchase that happens in Standard Life. Many technologies were involved in this specific application like Mainframe TWS jobs, UNIX, PL/SQL, Oracle Warehouse Builder etc. I was the main contact of the clients for the application functional use and support.
• Module Developments, Application Enhancement, Service Management, Incident management, Problem record management
• Responsible & managing all documentation needs identified during various stages of the project
• Task scheduling and management.
• Direct, co-ordinate, exercise functional authority in planning, organizing, controlling, integration and completion of projects.
• Provide guidance to the team members for resolving complex technical issues.
• Manage resource assignments, develop schedules and track projects against schedules.
• Interface with the customers to develop and refine technical specifications.
• Provided detailed status reports to management/stakeholders covering aspects like issues, risks, open/pending items, progress etc.
Team Size : 20 persons
B.E from Institute of Engineering Technology, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore (DAVV University) in 2014 with 81% aggregate.
Senior Secondary from GHSS, RUPA Arunachal Pradesh (CBSE Board) in 2009 With 84%.
Higher Secondary from GHSS, RUPA Arunachal Pradesh (CBSE Board) in 2007 With 88%. PERSONAL VITAE
Fathers Name : Mr. Siyaram Singh
Date of Birth : 13 May 1992
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian.
Hobbies : Reading, Cooking, Spiritual Learning, learning new languages, travelling. Declaration:
I hereby declare that above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of above-mentioned particulars. PLACE: Pune (Divya Singh)