Curriculum Vitae Title:
“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade”
The Supply Chain Solutions, Regional Manager for Asia Pacific Region with 17 Years of Experiences in Enterprise Account Management, International Business Development, Global Marketing Fields and Quantified Value Propositions Business Models. Contact Details
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Number : +6-016-****-***
Communication Apps : WhatApps / WeChat / Line / Skype / Zoom / Teams Personal Particulars
Date of Birth : 08 Nov 1982
Gender : Male
Nationality : Malaysian
1. Qualification : Bachelor’s of Degree
Grade : Grade B/2nd Class Upper
Field of Study : Commerce and Economics
Major : Economics, Organizational Behavior, Business Communication & Commercial University : University of Canterbury
Graduated : 2004
2. Qualification : Professional GED Certificate
Grade : Grade C/2nd Class Lower
Field of Study : Marketing, Public & Media Relations Major : Business Administration, Marketing, Communication & Presentation Institute/College : Jayadiri Institute of Technology Graduated : 2001
1. Anti-Corruption Compliance : Legislation and Initiatives (2019) 2. New Management Orientation : Manage your team with Integrity and Excellence (2015) 3. International Sales Accelerator : Business development enhancement (2015) 4. Managing the BL in Global Shipping : Supply Chain in Logistics (2012) 5. Global Training Network Alliances : Team Building, One Team One Goal Program (2009) 6. Ad Vision Management Services : Professional Attitude, Selling Skills & Goal Settings (2006) 7. FMM Institute of Manufacturing : Selling Techniques (2005) Job Experience / Employment History
1. Company Name : NVision Global Corporation (an American Technology Solutions Company) From/To : Jan 2019 to present
Position Title : Regional Supply Chain Solutions Manager, APAC Position Level : Senior Manager of SCS Group, Asia Pacific Region Specialization : Freight Audit Payment, Transportation Management Solutions, System Analytic Solutions
Role : Supply Chain Optimizations / 3PL & 4PL Managements / Procurements & Auctions Industry : Transportation Management Systems / Freight Audit / Cloud-Based Software Solutions
Work Description :
• Manage contractual requirements to ensure no contract scope breach while exceeding customer expectations.
• Actively participate in the solution design and implementation of new business, account management, and develop operational customer relationships.
• Deliver effective KPI reporting with agreed and achievable measures including consistent follow-up. Develop a culture that proactively uses KPI data to identify improvement opportunities.
• Participate in the effective generation and dispersion of information and knowledge to support leadership and delivery teams to ensure overall business visibility and alignment related to Merging & Acquisition requirements.
• Deliver agreed business plan including budgeted profit levels for each contract operating within the Area. Actively oversee management budget including salaries, headcount, assets, overtime, equipment etc.
• Drive efficiency in the areas of property utilisation, labour sharing and other infrastructure sharing through benchmarking (internal & external), alternative operating models/layouts and technology solutions.
• Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs and continuously look for ways to drive cost reduction through rates negotiation and other associated costs.
• Lead supplier selection criteria being in line with defined procurement guideline, cost strategy, support classification and categorization of suppliers, including definition of supplier evaluation and audit policies.
• Familiars with configurable SaaS and PaaS transportation & logistics tools and systems in ERP, WMS, CRM, Kanban, EDI, SAP etc.
• Analyse master data on impact to the network from product discontinuation and commercialization for supply and material planning, purchasing, warehouse capacity and transportation planning review to improve B2B & B2C delivery lead time and satisfactory experience. 2. Company Name : United Parcel Service Corporation (an American Parcel Company) From/To : Nov 2014 to Dec 2018 (4 years 2 months)
Position Title : Regional Enterprise Account Manager, APAC Supply Chain Solutions Position Level : Senior Manager of Strategic Account Group, Asia Pacific Region Specialization : Industrial Vertical Focus / Business Revenue & Volume Development / Legal Administrative
Role : Enterprise Account Management / Semi-Conductor Sector Focus / Healthcare Sector Focus / Merging & Acquisition
Industry : Supply Chain Services / Inventory Management / Multi-Modal Transportation Solutions / Advanced Solutions Engagement
Work Description :
• Represent all of UPS’ solutions & services well, and periodically must augment skills with additional competency to support customer-critical solutions & services.
• Interact strategically with the International Account at senior management & executive levels, and convey UPSer solutions & services in a manner which demonstrate tangible economic value, linked to customer business drivers and key performance indicators, and based upon elements of competitive advantage, strategic positioning, shared goals & risks and profitability impact.
• Develop a trust-based, mutually beneficial relationship with principal customer sponsors of the Global Account. Must mature and formalize International Account relationship expectations and address all UPSer solutions & services with a growth strategy for each that maximizes “customer share” across all global regions.
• Manage order demand planning with statistical forecast. Continuously improve forecasting techniques and methods to support customer demand. Adjust forecast based on changes in demand and market trends.
• Establishing, maintaining, reviewing accounts objectives and resolving any customer issues in analyse data from pick up to delivery with feasible solutions for better improvement.
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs for short term projects and long term expansion businesses.
• Manages Merging & Acquisition integrations and organisation alignments are in accordance with planned timing, funding, and designated scope.
• Develop and implement International Account plans to include an overall growth strategy, annual sales plan and sales budget.
• Lead and manage contractual negotiations, legal and business clause drafting, coordination of appropriate approvals, and will obtain associated documentation for high complexity contracting assignments in Master Service Agreements (MSA), Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Clause Amendments, Statements of Work
(SOW), Work Orders (WO).
• Facilitating and participate the global RFPs, Tenders and Bids with cost consolidation, profit margin control, resources allocations in various countries and regions. 3. Company Name : Rentokil Initial (a British Business Service Group) From/To : Oct 2012 to Oct 2014 (2 years 1 month)
Position Title : National Key Account Manager
Position Level : Cluster Solution Management, Asia Pacific Region Specialization : Global Account Management / Business Development Role : Account Management / Food Processing Sector Focus / Pharmaceutical Sector Focus Industry : Supply Chain Services / Facilities Management / Hygiene Solutions / Pest Control Solutions
Work Description :
• Effectively promote business growth through indirect management of extended teams, affording a balanced selling effort at multiple customer levels of the Global Account. Must be able to team with, find compromise, and build consensus with Field Sales Management, during the process of leveraging extended geographic sales team.
• Ensure that the Global Account has access to all Rentokil Initial resources by establishing excellent working relationships with the product groups/divisions, geographic sales management, international and senior management.
• Identify new growth opportunities in products and services for the mutual benefit of Rentokil Initial and the Global Account.
• Provide the annual plan for the Global Account in coordination and cooperation with geographic Rentokil Initial sales/support offices worldwide, and communicate this plan within Rentokil Initial and to the Global Account, including regular progress throughout the year.
• Work with the Global Account to expand Rentokil Initial’s presence globally, and to deliver consistently across geographic boundaries.
• Coordinating with head of departments and building contractors for operating cycles and service requirements to meet HACCP, HSE, CFSQA, FSMA audit regulations.
• Preparing and filing reports submission with government and regulatory authorities including environmental permitting documents and agreements.
• Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases for spending analysis.
• Responsible for the effective delivery of the site hygiene service to include the contracted external service and in-house cleaning and sanitizing operations.
• Manage the pest control process and overseeing the completion of all pest prevention actions to the required standards.
4. Company Name : CEVA Logistics (a European Company, Formerly Known as TNT/EGL Groups) From/To : Sep 2009 to Sep 2012 (3 years 1 month)
Position Title : Country Key Account Manager
Position Level : Country Manager
Specialization : Management / Marketing / Business Development Role : Global Account Management / Consumer & Retail Sector Focus / Energy, Oil & Gas Sector Focus
Industry : Supply Chain Services / Contract Logistics / Freight Management Work Description :
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers in organization and prepare various vertical market strategies to enhance growth.
• Facilitate and develop various projects to ensure optimal customer delivery for both domestic and international locations.
• Coordinate with operational teams and ensure all services according to customer requirement at multiple manufacturing facilities, distribution centres and packaging hubs.
• Analyse all customer requirements and develop solutions to complex problems and provide assistance to a variety of services and products.
• Maintaining relationships at Regional level with assigned key accounts and supporting countries to develop local account management structures.
• Maintain and update knowledge on all new technology in business and participate in various professional meetings to stay updated on relevant development.
• Analyse and prepare forecasts and estimates for various selling procedures and design effective comprehensive sales plans.
• Lead global RFPs, Tenders and Bids management and consolidates pricing strategy from an international approach point of view.
• Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking for cost savings objectives with sourcing and procurement strategies.
• Monitor and develop customer P&L, Forecast, Budget, Target, Business Revenue, B2B, B2C, SOP, SOW, BCP etc. for FMCG (Consumer, Life Style & Healthcare) and EOG (Energy, Oil & Gas) Industrial Vertical. 5. Company Name : K.K. Metal Processing (a One-Stop Metal Fabrication Company) From/To : Aug 2006 to Aug 2009 (3 years 1 month)
Position Title : Sales & Marketing Manager
Position Level : Senior Manager
Specialization : Regional Sales & Marketing
Role : Business Development / Customer Relation Management Industry : Manufacturing / Production
Work Description :
• Represented company at industry association meetings and trade shows to promote competitive products and professional services.
• Performed liaison between sales and other departments to manages periodic sales reports showing products volumes, growth forecasts and potential business opportunities.
• Directed product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line to improve the P&Ls for specific products and services.
• Manage a team of customer service representatives to sustains overall transaction monitoring, revenue analysis, quality performance to ensure customers satisfaction.
• Form strategic alliances with key business partners to maintain competitive edge for essential raw materials, primary commodities and unprocessed materials.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process, onboarding orientation and training supports sales and operations personnel.
• Prepared business performance reports for senior management review with trend analysis and year-over- year for financial comparison on an annualized basis.
• Monitor implementation of all department operations and ensure compliance to all regulations for department and subsidiaries and adhere to all standards for import and export goods and establish all targets and streamline processes to incorporate all government regulations.
• Maintain subject matter expertise in all import and export operations and evaluate all department products and provide require classification for same qualified standardization.
• Oversee handling of all goods and ensure safety in all transportation and design cost effective methods for same and analyse best means of transport for all products as per customer requirement in coordination with respective stake holders.
6. Company Name : Southern Industrial Gas (a French Multinational Company the Air Liquide Group) From/To : Sep 2004 to Aug 2006 (2 years)
Position Title : Assistant Sales Manager
Position Level : Manager
Specialization : Corporate Sales & Marketing
Role : Supervisor / Team Leader
Industry : Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Work Description :
• Assisting Field Sales, Marketing Executive and Customer Service to create and implement a marketing plan for individual accounts
• Results driven professional with a solid, verifiable career track, known for delivering record-breaking revenue and profit gains within highly competitive regional markets.
• Exceptional communicator with strong negotiation, problem resolution and client needs assessment aptitude.
• Equally effective at identifying opportunities, developing focus and providing tactical business solutions.
• Researches, evaluates and selects potential customers for each area and develops in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur industrial areas for approximately 2 years.
• Analyse and propose alternative solutions to customers in regards to problems solving, distribution concern and technical problems.
• Interact with finance department to ascertain customer account status and account receivable management for contractual and corporate terms accounts.
• Negotiate corporate contracts; represent Company; corporate field contract for service and maintenance.
• Manages distribution for East Malaysia from manufacturing plant to customer end for overall logistics arrangement.
• Reviews and manages inventory, forecast refilling to ensure delivery order run smooth and met customer requirements with the goal to maintain production process stably. Professional Skills
CRM Tools/Systems 11 Advanced
Supply Chain & Logistics Management 9 Advanced
Oil & Gas Project 5 Advanced
Marketing, Advertising & Publishing 4 Intermediate Embassy Business Trade Commissions 3 Intermediate
FMM of Export & Import 3 Intermediate
Manufacturing of Sales Tax 3 Intermediate
English 10 10
Chinese / Mandarin 10 10
Bahasa Malaysia 9 9
Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka 10 NA
Additional Info and Proven Track Record
• Demonstrated ability in the provision of sales supports services. Include establishment of the client base, extensive customer servicing, cold calling and sales territory development.
• Extensive experience in facilitating operational skills. Respond to customer complaints; interact with credit department to ascertain customer account status. Handle sourcing of vendors and inventory control.
• Assure timely and accurate presentation of goods, organization of delivery schedules and monitoring delivery personnel.
• Friendly, approachable, good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Business development and account management achievements: -
- Southern Industrial Gas
Developed Hicom Proton Group RFP for 2 years contract, business revenue RM 1.3M
Developed APM Automotive Group for 2 years contract, business revenue RM 1.5M
Developed Malaysia Transformer Manufacturing for 1 year’s contract, business revenue RM 500k
Promotion: Sales Executive 2004 > Senior Sales Executive 2005 > Assistant Sales Manager 2006
- KK Metal Processing
Developed Kulicke & Soffa business, business revenue RM 500K
Secured Sato Japan Corp. for 5 years contract, business revenue RM 12M
Secured ABB for 3 years contract, business revenue RM 8M
Promotion: Sales Manager 2007 > Regional BD Manager 2008 > Regional BD & Marketing Manager 2009
- CEVA Logistics
Secured & Developed Johnson & Johnson Warehouse & Distribution, business revenue RM 15M
Developed GSK businesses on Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Sterling Drug division, business revenue RM 2.5M
Developed Schlumberger global MSA & country LSA business, business revenue RM 5M
Promotion: Key Account Manager 2010 > Senior Key Account Manager 2011 > Country Key Account Manager 2012
Successful Implemented Projects:
• Sourced & Procured Co-Packing Assets, Contractual On-Site Staffs, Gears with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Audit Specifications. Centralized the resources and assets, achieved RM 1.2M cost saving
• Built & Managed Raw Material Operating Lines, Cold-Room Facilities, Water-Cooled Chiller. Gained RM 2.3 Return of Investment (ROI) in reducing multiple transportation spends
- Rentokil Initial
Secured & Developed Nestle Pest Control & Hygiene services for 5 manufacturing plants, business revenue MYR 850K
Developed Kerry Ingredients Pest Control & Hygiene services for 6 manufacturing plants and 2 R&D laboratories, business revenue MYR 1.2M
- United Parcel Service
Secured & Developed Ericsson Communication logistics services for 11 manufacturing plants and distribution centres, business revenue USD 2.2M
Developed Dover Corporation logistics services for 8 subsidiary companies and R&D centres, business revenue USD 3M
Secured & Developed Intel parcel services for major lanes under fabrication & assembly plants and 3PLs arrangement, business revenue USD 1.5M
Develop Emerson Electric air freight service for 115 subsidiary companies and contracted manufacturers, and managed M&A scopes, business revenue USD 4.5M
Develop Western Digital / SanDisk / H.G.S.T air freight services, warehouse cross dock services, managed M&A scopes, business revenue USD 3M
Promotion: Enterprise Account Manager, SEA 2015 > Regional Enterprise Account Manager, APAC 2017 > Regional Enterprise Account Manager, APAC Supply Chain Solutions 2018
Successful Implemented Projects:
• Relocated China and Philippines Distribution Warehouses to Malaysia Free Trade Zone as Regional Distribution Centre (RDC) the APAC Hub. Eliminated multiple entities costs USD 2.8M
• Sourced & Built Alternative Bonded Warehouses in Strategic Locations to avoid severe Typhoons and Earthquakes. Prevented warehouses shut down, lost from operations USD 4.4M as per previous incident
• Analysed Non-Finished Goods (NFG) Finished Goods (FG) Process Cycles and Developed Multimodal Transportation Modes from Air to Sea-Rail-Truck the Cross-Border Solutions. Improved inventory forecast control, achieved cost savings USD1.2M
- NVision Global
Corporate member of Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
Developed Native Union for freight audit payment and on demand shipment quoting tools, business revenue USD 3M
Successful Implemented Projects:
• Integrated ERP SAP and NAV Systems for Freight Bill Audit scope, generate savings USD 450K through correcting errors, minimize staffing and time spends Job Preferences / Availability
Preferred Work Location(s) : Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Negeri Sembilan Preferred Job Type(s) : Full-Time, Permanent
Availability : 1 month notice upon job confirmation References
Name : Steven Chan
Mobile number : +6-019-***-****
Company : United Parcel Service
Position : Enterprise Account Group Manager, APAC
Name : Cyndy Voon
Mobile number : +6-019-***-****
Company : Rentokil Initial
Position : Senior Business Development Manager