Danielle A. R. Dean
P.O. Box N -8762 email@example.com
To secure a position in a well-established company in which my skills & qualifications can be best utilized. Also, to be an invaluable asset to the company and promote growth & enhancement of my skills.
BTC, Directory Publications
June 2018 – Current
• Sold Print Advertisements
• Sold Digital Advertisements (Websites, Landing pages, YouTube (True View)
• Google Marketing (SEM, SEO)
• Google AdWords
• Administrative Tasks: Call customers, schedule appointments, create contracts,
• Maintain subscriptions for over 100+ businesses
• Product Knowledge
• Customer Care
Data Entry & Data Clean up Clerk
University Of The Bahamas, University Drive
April 2017- December 2017
• Handle incoming calls daily
• Located and corrected data entry errors, at least 100 files a day
• Print transcripts
• Responsible for Updating 1000s of existing student files
• Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
• Routed data to appropriate staff
• Research and retrieve requested data
St. Michaels Methodist Church, Churchill Avenue, Boyd Subdivision. Fall 2013 - January2017 (On call)
• Answered Calls
• Data Entry
• Cash Management
• Customer Service
• Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
• Created reports, newsletters, spreadsheets etc.
Village Road, Nassau, Bahamas.
September, 1999 - June 2012
College of The Bahamas
Oaks Field, Nassau, Bahamas.
Major in Art
August, 2012 - May, 2015
Nanjing Normal University
Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China.
Major in Mandarin
September, 2015 - January, 2016
BJC – Math, English Language, General Science, Religious Studies, Art, Social Studies
BGCSE – Math, English Language, English Literature, Commerce, Religious Studies, Spanish
High School Diploma
College- Math, English
Associates Degree of Art in Art.
Confucius Institute Certificate – Mandarin
Most Distinguished Achiever Certificate
Google AdWords Certified
Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Power Campus by Ellucians 8.3.1
Member of The Bahamas Dance Theatre
Member of The Bahamas National Youth Choir
St. Michael’s Methodist Youth Group
St. Michael’s Methodist Choir
Member of Queen’s College High school basketball team 2007 - 2012 Member of Queen’s College High school soccer team 2007- 2012 Basketball, Meeting new people, Singing, Art.
Available upon request