Misael Jose Basilio
Al Ain UAE
Heavy Vehicles Driver / Vehicle Mechanic & Technician
To obtain a position as an automotive mechanic with auto nation using experience of repairing cars and a keen sense of refurbishing to contribute to the image of the company. Self-sufficient and reliable individual looking to obtain a position transporting heavy machinery and goods through the application of vehicle operation monitoring, mechanical skills. Holds all necessary licensure to drive commercial vehicles in the United Arab Emirates.
• As a professional Heavy Vehicles Driver, I have 17+ Years of experience in the field of Automotive.
• 7+ years’ Experience driving Heavy Truck, Armored Vehicle 14ton to 20 ton & mini bus and also, I have 7+ years’ experience on Heavy vehicles (category #4 heavy trucks & cat. # 5 Mini bus)
• I have 4+year experience in light vehicle mechanic in the Philippine and 4+ years’ experience in customer service & sales in the Philippines and United Arab of Emirates
• I have a UAE DRIVERS LICENSE both Light & Heavy.
• Currently working in NIMR AUTOMOTIVE, As a maintenance Mechanic Quality Road tester and Assembler Technician.
• Expertise in Vehicle Road testing and assembling the 4x4 and 6x6 CHASSIS such as DCCS, ISV, SWSS DCAU and other NIMR special heavy vehicles.
• Strong knowledge to using a heavy tool such as Power Pack, Impact drive and some special tools.
• Knowledgeable in Mechanical (Diesel & Petrol)
• Driving (Heavy Truck, Armored 14 ton to 20-ton vehicles, mini bus)
• Driving (lights vehicles) & Proficient in Motorcycle Repair
• Motorcycle Expert & Computer literate
• Good experience in driving both light and heavy vehicle
• Excellent communication skill in English, Arabic and Urdu
• Have good influencing, convincing and interpersonal skills
• Friendly & pleasing mannered with good people skills
• Young, energetic enthusiastic with desire to achieve the desire goal
• Can work under pressure & meet deadlines without compromising quality
• I’m very honest to the people and to my superior
• Responsible for the time management & patient for any kind of situation.
Job Role: Assembler Technician
Employer: NIMR Automotive September 28, 2014 to Present
• Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicle, completing preventive maintenance such as engine tune – ups, oil change, tire rotation and changes wheel balancing, replacing filters
• Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints, conducting inspection, repairing engine failure, repairing mechanical and electrical system malfunction, replacing parts and components
• Maintain vehicle records by recording service
• Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drive, adjusting controls and system.
• Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engines, safety, and combustion control standards
• Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning washing and painting
Job Role: waiter
Employer: Mercure grand hotel Jebel Hafeet February 28, 2012 – November 5, 2012
• Check patrons’ identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for
• consumption of alcoholic beverage
• Collect payments from customers
• Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff
• Take orders from patrons for food or beverages
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take actions to correct any problems
• Serve food and/or beverages to patrons, prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required
• Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning
• Present menus for patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request
Job Role: Sales & customer Service
Employer: Al Qasr Al Raqi Trade Est. November 28, 2008 _ January 2, 2011
• Attend to customer & perform sales activities
• Perform counter related operation and transactions
• Market & promote company products
• To promote and implement good customer care practice
• Handle customer queries by phone & in person
• Provide clients with all necessary information on company products
• Deliver “friendly & attentive Service” to customers
• Maintain client relation ensure customer satisfaction
Job Role: Sales and customer service
Employer Walter mart ( Gapan nueva ecija,Philippines ) January 10, 2008 - March 10, 2008
Job Role: Mechanic
Employer NX Auto Shops Repairing and Overhauling March3, 2002- May 5, 2006
Employer Reyes Mechanical Works (Jaen Nueva Cija) January 10 1999 - March 28 – 2001
Electronic Computer Technician (ECT)
GCTI Gapan Computer & Technical Institute June 2003 – March 2005
San Anton National High School 1998 – 2002
SANTIS HSE MANAGEMENT JLT (WORKING at HEIGHT TRAINING)
SANTIS HSE MANAGEMENT JLT (CHEMICAL HANDLING TRAINING)