BOATOR AME RICHARD JOSEPH
Tel : 024*******
A full-time position as Senior Audit and Finance officer where I can demonstrate my technical, teamwork and progressiveness, with company growth and profitability core to me work EDUCATION
2013 - 2016 UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES, ACCRA Accra BSc in Accounting
2010(Dec) PRYMAGE CONSULTANTANCY Accra
Tally Accounting Software Program (Tally ERP. 9)
2005 - 2008 KOFORIDUA POLYTECHNIC Koforidua
Higher National Diploma (HND), Accountancy
Jan-2017 McDAN GROUP OF COMPANIES LIMITED (HQ) Accra To July-2020 Finance and Accounts Officer
• Personal Finance Officer to the Executive Group Chairman – McDan Group
• Finance Officer for the McDan Group – Head Office
• Supervise Statutory, financial and regulatory Compliance of McDan Group Subsidiaries
• Managed the Finance Office, Prepared and implemented budgets, and created regular financial and management reports for Colonial Properties (a subsidiary company)
• Ensured that expenditure and revenue targets for the year are met by enforcing strict monitoring and ensuring an efficient revenue collection system
• Processed client invoices and ensured clients are always accurately and timely billed and ensured profitability of those accounts.
• Ensured both suppliers and staff payment requests are fully supported and appropriately reviewed before they are submitted to Group for payment.
• Perform, Coordinate and assist with all internal and external audits.
• Liaise with other heads of department on day to day issues including authorization of expenses and preparing of payroll
• Collect, interpret and review market information to influence strategic decisions and work closely with Operations Managers in understanding key drivers of profitability of the subsidiary business.
• Complete month-end income statement, balance sheet and other internal reports and submit to the Group.
• Maintain a company tax file, records and follow up on VAT and corporate tax issues.
• Ensure conformity with tax regulations by remitting statutory deductions within stipulated time limits, ensuring the necessary amounts are withheld and paid to the GRA.
2011 – 2016 NANKANI AND HAGAN LIMITED (HQ) Accra
• Prepared Final Account & Management Reports
• Prepared monthly Trial Balance and monthly Outstanding Balance of company imports
• Prepared Documents for Bill Payments to our overseas partners
• Prepared Payroll, Tax Filing, SSNIT, PAYE among others contribution and payment for Staff
• Prepared Sales Report (mid-month & end of month)
• Performed Bank Reconciliation and Sales Debtors Reconciliation
• Price Change Analysis & Local Purchase Analysis
• Ensured Financial Transactions are properly updated and recorded and performed data and Transaction Entries with Tally ERP. 9
2008 – 2009 AUDIT SERVICE, GHANA Odumase Krobo
National Service –Audit Assistant
• Reviewed internal controls and watch out for financial imbalances
• Completed audit reports for dissemination to supervisors and ensure proper follow up of outstanding items and recommendations
• Identifyed auditing issues and proposing solutions
• Posted Store Issue Vouchers and Store Receipt Vouchers into Store Ledgers
2007 (June 07- Sept.07)
VOLTA RIVER AUTHORITY (VRA) Akosombo
Town Management Revenue Office-Cashier
• Received cash paid for utilities and rents.
• Posted cash receipt to cashbook and balancing it.
• Prepared of Bank Reconciliation Statement and
Monthly Trial Balance
Nov-2006 AKOSOMBO TEXTILES LIMITED (ATL) Akosombo
To Jan-2007 Stores Department-Store Assistant
• Received and issued items for administrative and Production purposes (stationary, chemicals, and fuel etc)
• Maintained good conditions at the store
SERMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
• A seminar on organizational leadership and personal effectiveness by Jeff Bassey
• A two-day workshop on the use of Accounting Software in modern organizations – APHAS Campus, (Software’s: Sage Quick Books, Word and Excel)
• A seminar on effective studies and time management: Guidance and counseling Centre, Koforidua Polytechnic
• Good in oral and written communication skills
• Good in analytical thinking and decision making
• A team player and consultative when necessary
• Tally Accounting Solutions & Quick Books
• Microsoft Office Proficiency
References would be provided on request