Energetic and experienced software developer passionate about designing and developing web-based applications. Valuable team member
who has experience diagnosing problems and developing solutions. Technical Skills
● HTML, CSS3, Material-UI
Data Gathering and Analysis
● Google Analytics
● Google Tag Manager
● Power BI
• Agile Development
• Team Collaboration
• Discrete Mathematics.
Bachelor of Computer Science & Minor Mathematics 2017 - 2020 La Roche University – Pittsburgh, PA
Overall GPA - 3.75
IT/Software Developer Internship, Automated Health Systems Summer 2020
• Worked on development, testing and deployment of a Progressive Web Apps.
• Fixed existing bugs and tested for the new bugs, as a developer as well as a QA.
• Helped with developing automation testing for the latest applications as a Data Analyst.
• Added Google Analytics to the current app for collection of data and better use in future. Software Developer (Intern), Orbit Solutions Summer 2019
• Used Media Queries to allow website to be compatible with various device sizes.
• Worked on their database to import data using SQL for automation testing. Peer Tutor, La Roche University, Pittsburgh, PA January 2019 – December 2020
• Helping Students with their classes like JAVA, C and Calculus
• Help new students to adjust in the school environment.
• Help international students with their ESL classes. ACADAMIC PROJECTS
Traveling Salesman, Algorithm Analysis, La Roche University Spring 2019
• This program takes input of various distances as a two-dimensional matrix and calculate the most cost- effective way to go to point A to B without repeating its route. I took this project because I wanted to see how the modern algorithms work. It was just a start. Euler's Method, Independent Study, La Roche University Fall 2019
• Euler's method is a numerical method to solve first order first degree differential equation with a given initial value. I did this project during my independent study I choose this to see how actual machines solve problems.
LEADERSHIP AND VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Volunteer, La Roche University Experience Class Project, La Roche University Spring 2018 Student Body President, EMM AAR International School, Punjab, India 2015-2016 Continuous Delivery (Gitlab, CI/Jenkins/Urban Code) Spring Boot
Web Development (HTML/CSS/JS/JSP)
Web Services (SOAP/RESTful)
Splunk dashboard and reports
Scripting and components to support continuous delivery pipelines Single Page Application Development (React, Angular, or Ember) Leadership