C . V
Name: Ibrahim Mohamed abdelazim
Qualification: bachelor of social work
Date of birth: 18 august 1972
Address: Hassan Mohamed Haram district Giza governorate.
Bachelor of social work Cairo university 1990 – 1994
English conversation course from American university 1994 – 1996.
A Capable, intelligent and very presentable communications specialist with a unrivalled ability to understand a clients objectives, industry and mission statement. Much experienced and having a proven ability to use the web and social media to engage with a target audiences and get a clients core messages across. Currently looking for a suitable public relations opportunity with established, innovative and expanding company.
- Representative officer in machine and aluminum company from May 1996 – to January 2004.
- Secretary department in Orascom company from January 2004 to June 2006.
- HR department in Arab Contractor company from June 2006 to December 2008.
- Marketing in medicines companies from June 2009 until now.
- Working in human resources office, as part of dedicated and professional HR team in delivering a high quality services to valued clients.
- Working with a cross-functional team to accomplish results.
- Maintaining good contacts and relationships with other departments.
- Keeping up to date with current affairs as well as industry related and local news.
- Involved in organizing and putting together high profile events and conferences.
- Constantly in touch with print, online and broadcasting companies.
- Attending networking and media events.
- Training colleagues and clients in how to speak to the media during interviews etc.
- Sourcing sponsorship opportunities.
- Liaising with external clients, marketing agencies and other third parties. To put together hard hitting companies.
- Advising clients on how best to reach their target audiences.
- Collecting and analyzing media coverage. Then drawing conclusions from it.
- In charge of keeping the company website updated with relevant content and articles.
- Publicizing campaigns via social media sites like twitter and face book.
- Running across the board marketing campaigns for corporate events.
- Carrying out targeted market research.
- Advising work colleagues and senior manages on various aspect of a media campaign.
- Organizing photo opportunities.
- Encouraging clients to maximize the use of the media to get their message across.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications, Including word, outlook, explorer and excel.
- Experience of the following industries, advertising, health care, educations services and public sector.
- Familiar with media and communications industries and how it works.
- Developing a strategy for regional PR activity and events.
- Writing releases and then submitting them.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask and work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Can produce demand generation content.
- Employing creative approaches to engaging with new and existing audiences.
Having a pro active approach. -
- Creative approach to projects.
- Excellent social skills and willing to socialize with potential clients, journalists and media personalities.
- Willingness to learn.
- Problem solving skills.
- An outgoing personality.
Key competencies and skills:
Marketing . -
- Editing skills.
- Media relations.
- New media.
- Media activities.
- Well organized.