Stockbridge, GA *0281
Looking for that challenging position that offers opportunity for advancement with a company that offers customers a differentiated customer experience. Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Peak Living - Richmond, VA
May 2018 to December 2020
• Oversaw 320 units, 7 onsite employees
• Provide team building to ensure employees atmosphere remains efficient and stress-free
• Operate property within budgeted guidelines and ensure all invoices are complete and correctly coded
• Reduced legal proceedings by mentoring residents on financial management allowing me to keep and maintain low delinquency each month
• Prepare weekly/monthly management and financial reports
• Audit and maintain accurate and complete files on residents, apartment maintenance, vendors, traffic reports, permits and license, and other property records
• Responsible for gathering bids and negotiate pricing for budgeted capital projects
• Assisted Regional Manager with preparing annual budget
• Manage yearly service budget and negotiate contracts with vendors
• Assisted Regional Manager with training on-boarding of new managers
• Supervise renovation operations to enhance performance of property and achieve company goals
• Oversaw all capital improvements being performed onsite while remaining within budget
• Work with all vendors to ensure work is scheduled, complete and invoices are submitted in a timely manner
• Responsible for preparing monthly financial overview for owners
• Tax credit & Section 8 experience
Allied Orion - Richmond, VA
September 2016 to May 2018
• Effectively marketing and leasing the apartment community to new residence with a 97% to 100% occupancy rate.
• Month close out with 0% delinquency
• Decreased property expenses by 30%
• Manage maintenance request and property issues.
• Tax credit experience.
• Senior Community 55 and Up
Overnight Customer Service Manager
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty - Richmond, VA November 2014 to November 2016
• Respond professionally to inbound telephone and email inquiries from customers.
• Anticipate customer needs by providing relevant solutions.
• Responsible for learning products and staying up-to-date on new products or policies.
• Accurately enter pertinent customer data and research customer information.
• Send out claim forms and answer claims status questions.
• Review and resolve pending policy inquiries.
AMURCON Realty - Richmond, VA
April 2014 to October 2016
• Effectively marketing and selling the apartment community to new residence.
• Prepare and responding to all correspondence for residence.
• Renewing and re-certifying tax credit and conventional residents Customer Service Sales Supervisor
T-Mobile - Richmond, VA
2011 to 2015
• Provide world class customer service to all customers, and team members.
• Showing how to give that differentiated customer experience on a daily bases.
• Ranked as having one of the top sales customer service teams for the last 12 months.
• Exceeds all monthly team production expectations each month.
• Supervise, mentor, development/training of a team of 15 customer service representatives
• A team leader always willing to provide support and knowledge. Customer Service Representative
Vangent (Medicare) - Richmond, VA
2009 to 2011
• Exceeded monthly expectations on customer service performance.
• Provided excellent customer service to Medicare beneficiaries.
• Knowledge of Medicare benefits, policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of basic medical claim information.
Customer Service Manager/ Photo Tech
WalMart - Richmond, VA
2008 to 2011
• Managed and provided support for all front line cashier employees.
• Customer service support for any customer issues.
• Employee scheduling.
• Employee training.
• Cash handling.
Team Lead - Medical Claim Imaging and Batch Room Technician Va Premier Heath Plan - Richmond, VA
2003 to 2009
• Scanned claims and correspondence on high powered scanner.
• Maintained and exceeded daily production standards to ensure timely processing of all claims.
• Created weekly and monthly employee schedules.
• Traveling for departmental training of employees for all sites. Education
High school diploma
John Marshall High School - Richmond, VA
1996 to 2000
• Customer Service (10+ years)
• Management (7 years)
• Fair Housing Regulations
• Property Management
• Section 8
• Tax Experience
• Property Leasing
• Accounts Payable
• Office Management
• Accounts Receivable
• Contract Negotiation
• Financial Management
Certifications and Licenses
Fair Housing Certificate
January 2020 to January 2021