LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/moulith-reddy-145a49190/
MOULITH REDDY GUNDALA
Aspiring Data analyst with 2 years of experience in healthcare domain. Expertise in analysis and testing of business requirements to drive deployment of applications, business processes and system solutions. Highly analytical and detailed with documented track record in full software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies and Agile techniques. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Software Tools: AS400, Tableau, PowerBi, MATLAB, SAP, Auto-CAD, and statgraphics.
• Data Mapping, Analysis and visualization.
• Programming Languages: C, Arduino Programming, SQL. PROFFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Quality Analyst – United health Group June 2017 – August 2019
• Understanding the high-level functionality of Claims processing and adjudication.
• Performed the impact analysis of the provided shipments for each release.
• Developed test scripts (both functional and regression) utilizing comprehensive business requirements functional documentation and processes.
• Designed a database for all the regression test scenarios which reduced the work upto a large extent.
• Executed tests, troubleshooting failures, and identified defects as they arise using test data.
• Supported company in maintaining work environment focused on quality, communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork.
• Worked effectively with cross-functional design teams to create software solutions that elevated client-side experience and significantly improved overall functionality and performance.
• Worked closely with other business analysts, development teams and infrastructure specialists to deliver high availability solutions for mission-critical applications.
• Testing and validating them with appropriate test data to ensure their functionality is unaffected before they are deployed to production server.
• Writing defect reports that include conditions under which the defect is triggered, behavior of the results and an assessment of impact.
• Recorded and organized test data for report generation and analysis.
• Raising defects and maintaining a test result document to track all the defects.
• Prioritizing and organizing work and meet deadlines while maintaining regularly scheduled tasks EDUCATION
Masters of Science: Management Sciences with Quantitative analytics, Wichita State University, Kansas, USA
August 2019 – Present GPA: 3.9/4.0
• Retail Analysis of sales data: Designed Dashboards of items sold across multiple stores and locations to compare the metrics of previous and current year sales, units, gross margin and variances in sales. Software used: PowerBi.
• US Pollution: Designed Dashboards to compare the pollution levels of different states in United States with the data given by United States Environmental protection agency. Softwares: Tableau.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Good Teamworking skills
• Comprehensive decision-making skills.
• Strong leadership and management skill.
• Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills, patience, and willingness to learn new things. Email Id: email@example.com Ph: 316-***-****