Director of operations
Raptor Sports School - Los Angeles, CA
October 2015 to Present
Director overseeing the operations of a non profit youth sports school. Duties include project management, budgets, accounting, athlete coaching, human resources, payroll, board member, marketing, training/implementation, and staff development.
Financial Solutions Advisor
Merrill Edge - Industry, CA
August 2016 to September 2017
Dual employee for Bank of America and Merrill Lynch. Assist clients with banking needs on the Bank of America side and helping clients with investment (Non FDIC) products on the Merrill Edge side. Frequently recognized for level 10 customer service.
Project Manager and Safety Specialist
West Coast Cable - Chino, CA
March 2016 to August 2016
Sales and Project/Account Manager for major clients that include MTA, Responder Systems, and AT&T.
● Safety Administrator - Ensuring on the job safety compliance with audits and reviews. - 30 hour OSHA Certification
Edward Jones Investments - Chino Hills, CA
January 2014 to March 2016
Branch Manager and Financial Advisor of the Chino Hills Location. Duties include actively
searching for new prospects, making investment recommendations, portfolio management, and customer service. In addition, the role facilitates teaching in-person financial education seminars to prospects and clients on topics ranging from Social Security, Long Term Care, Advanced Health Care Directives, and Portfolio Building.
* Frequent use of WebEx for web meetings with clients who are unable to make it into our Chino Hills Location
* Graduated from the industry recognized prestigious Edward Jones Sales Training Program
Disneyland Resort - Anaheim, CA
December 2000 to September 2014
* Experience in Training Documentation and Compliance - co-writer of the Operating Guidelines of several Attractions and Restaurant locations
* Worked with the Industry Leading Disney University Program to facilitate on the job training at various Resort locations across multiple business units
* Successful Completion of Disney Emerging Leaders Program (Management Training)
* Front of house manager (TSA) - responsible for over one hundred Castmembers across Food and Beverage service at the Disneyland Hotel
* Special Event Foods Manager for the World Premiere of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest"
* Frequently acknowledged for Over the Top Guest Service and Guest Compliments
Associate in Psychology
Mt San Antonio College - Walnut, CA
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration in Business Administration
University of the People
Mouscar Leadership Award
Leadership Award voted on and given by the Castmembers of the Disneyland Resort to leaders who they view exemplify the Disney values
FINRA Series 7
FINRA Series 66
California State Life and Health Insurance