ASRAR AHMED KHAN
S/O AZEEZ KHAN
Contact: - 961*******
Email ID: email@example.com
Present Address: #***, ***-*, *** *****, 2ndCross
Rajiv Nagar, Mysore-570019
To work in a challenging position, where I can develop my skills and intellectual abilities that helps in organizational growth.
SEM 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th CGPA
SGPA 9.24 8.9 9.06 9.06 8.56 8.81 9.04 9.16 8.98/10 Experience:-
1) Company :- Rishi FIBC Solutions Pvt. Ltd,
Position :- Trainee Production Engineer
Duration:- 1.5 years (From July 2018 to Jan 2020)
2) Company :- Krishi Geopack Solutions Pvt. Ltd, (Subsidiary of Rishi FIBC Solutions Pvt. Ltd)
Position :- Quality Assurance In Charge
Duration :- 9 Months (From Jan 2020 to Present)
Examination Name of the Institution
Sadvidya high school, Mysuru
Vidhya ashram Pre-University
The National Institute of
Engineering Mysuru 570008
Technical Skills :
Software knowledge: Solid Works, CATIA V5, CALYPSO (a product of Carl Zeiss), Ansys Fluent, Solid Edge.
Computer knowledge: Basics, M.S.Office Suite, Windows Platform. Projects/Courses Undergone
• BCAT (Basic Course on Automotive Technology): The course is conducted by Volvo-Eicher Centre which is the center of excellence in NIE. We are taught and given hands-on experience on automotive systems mainly on engines for 6 days.
• CNC Programming and Training: A 15 day course where I have worked on ACE Fanuc Oit vertical milling machine and lathe machine and well versed with programming and working on the machine.
• CATIA V5: A one month Professional training course in CATIAV5 was conducted by Swamy Design Solutions Pvt. Ltd at National Institute of Engineering College.
• ANSYS Fluent: A one week workshop on ANSYS Fluent was conducted in National Institute of Engineering.
• Mini Project titled Study of Drag Reduction in Missile by using a Blunt Nose with an Aerospike was achieved. The study was made to understand the phenomena of aerodynamic drag reduction in aerospace vehicles (missile) using a fixed body aero spike.
• Main Project titled Design and Performance Analysis of Parabolic Trough Solar Collector is being carried out in our College. The main objective of the project is to design a parabolic trough collector to enhance the drying performance of agricultural crops and to conduct a performance analysis using numerical techniques and conduct the performance study experimentally so that the numerical results are validated.
• Was class representative for the Academic year 2014-2015 and 2015-2016.
• Core team member of NIE ISHRAE student chapter for the Academic year 2017-18.
• Student Mentor for the Academic year 2016-17.
• Placement coordinator for the Academic year 2017-18.
• Active participant in ISHRAE and SAE groups in college.
• Active member in Department programmes like cogNIEscience and Automotive Technological Fair.
• Technical paper presented in cogNIEscience 2017 a National Level technical paper presentation competition organized by National Institute of Engineering.
• Won 1st place in PANCHAJANYA 2017 a state level technical paper presentation competition organized by Ekalavya Institute of Engineering, Chamrajnagar –“ DRAG REDUCTION IN AEROSPACE VEHICLES
(MISSILES) USING AEROSPIKE”
• 2nd place in FREON2016 an Inter-College Technical Quiz Competition conducted by ISHRAE at NIE.
● Railway workshop: A 15 days Internship programme in South Western Railway Workshop, Mysuru. In this duration of Internship I studied the steps carried in Periodic overhauling and Intermediate overhauling of Railway Bogie and in brief studied the manufacturing and maintenance procedures followed in Wheels and Axles section.
Academics: Strength of Materials, Thermodynamics and Fluid dynamics. Non Academics: Cricket, Carom and Throw ball.
Experience - (1.5 years) from July 2018 to Jan 2020 Rishi FIBC Solutions Pvt.ltd
Position:- Trainee Production Engineer
Role as a Trainee Production Engineer in Rishi FIBC Solutions Pvt.ltd 1. Plan and guide the fabric and web cutting as per daily production target. 2. Guide the tailors to stitch the PP or HDPE fabric as per the approved Design. 3. After inspection by the Quality team the final end product is baled and packed as per the packing details.
4. Guide the Loading of the baled finished goods from FMG to the dispatch truck/Container.
1. PP and HDPE fabric cutting and Identification of all types of possible fabric defects which may encounter while weaving the fabric. 2. Read the Design as per the Customer requirement and plan the materials taking into consideration of Strength, availability, Ease of Handling and Cost.
3. Plan the safe and cost effective method in packing the finished goods. 4. Load the 40ft HC Container with finished goods by satisfying all the quality norms.
5. Record and maintain all the process documents to facilitate ease of traceability.
6. Calculate OEE in the monthly basis for all the machines to improve Availability, Performance and Quality Yield.
Experience - ( 9 Months) Jan 2020 to Present
Krishi Geopack Solutions Pvt. Ltd ( Subsidiary of Rishi FIBC Solutions Pvt. Ltd) Position:- Quality Assurance In Charge
Role as a Quality Assurance In Charge
1) Implement and standardize all standard procedures to control the quality of PP/ PE Mono yarn at extrusion.
2) Carryout First Sample Approval (FSA) and In process quality checks for Leno Woven, Plain Woven Insect Net and Knitted Mono-Mono and Tape- Tape Shade Net Fabric.
3) Carryout Inward inspection to have a control at Supplier End. 4) Train and develop work force to carryout fabrication of Insect Net, Leno Net and Shade Net.
5) Train and develop work force to maintain 5’s System.