** ****** ****** ************ ****** Free State South Africa 9459
Curriculum Vitae of Phelokazi Molelengoane
15 Chopin Street Riebeeckstad
English-Excellent, Afrikaans-Good, Xhosa-Excellent, Sotho- Excellent & Zulu-Good
910-***-**** 08 8
In Progress(Learner’s License available)
Career Synopsis and Objective
With a portfolio of diverse skills and knowledge, a solid educational and training foundation and extensive experience 8 years in the banking industry, I possesses the required skills and knowledge to be a valuable asset to any company or organization and contribute significantly to the achievement of objectives.
I am is skilled in most aspects of banking and is regarded as a key resource and a hard worker. I provide a very high level client quality care, rendering quality service and managing queries. I am able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. I utilizes resources and teamwork to achieve best outcomes on client service and providing quality client care as per protocol. I have the proven ability to complete tasks quickly, skillfully and within the required time frame and make decisions effectively while working on multiple projects and throughout maintain good relations with colleagues and clients and deliver excellent service. I am focused on pursuing a challenging employment opportunity that supports and encourages development, professional growth and leadership within a multi-dimensional, performance-oriented career. Employment Profile
Enquiries Consultant / Teller – Standard Bank Free State Province From 01 January 2010 to 30 May 2011 Implementing banking process
Ensuring client confidentiality and excellent service Taking in deposits and withdrawals on the banking system, working as a team leader, stock management (Cards, cheque books, etc.), ensuring effective usage of resources, being in multi-disciplinary team, drawing off duties for team members, delegating and evaluating team members, ensuring the department I’m working in it is up to the standard of providing quality client service in totality and transparency, account statements issuing, handling cash and wages, maintaining all types of bank accounts, Rotating in various department, (e.g. Back office administration work & Sales department and), functioning independently. Reason for leaving: Contract Expired
Enquiries Consultant – Nedbank Free State Province From (13 June 2011 – 30 November 2017) Assessing, Solving queries, Lodging ATM queries and disputes, providing integrated query management, issuing of bank card and cheques, Loading of stop orders and debit orders, conducting education on banking tips and secure banking, offer services delivery, always ensuring client confidentiality, confidentiality and satisfaction, complying control reports and daily administration work, attending fraud awareness programs, referring to other multi-disciplinary team members when required. Practicing safety procedures
Reason for leaving: Resigned
Summary of Transferrable Skills
15 Chopin Street Riebeeckstad Welkom Free State South Africa 9459 Curriculum Vitae of Phelokazi Molelengoane
• Goal-oriented, displaying a true passion to ensure the attainment of goals
• Working knowledge of the implementation of banking process and accountancy dynamics.
• Proven ability to communicate a clear vision and mission
• Able to empathize, maintain professionalism and display patience and politeness within a pressurized environment.
• Highly adaptable with a commitment to achieve extraordinary results.
• Logical thinker with a dynamic approach to problem solving and strategy formulation.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexibility in various banking department
• Able to work as part of a team or independently to achieve objectives.
• Excellent in implementing banking procedures
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
• Persuasive, encouraging and motivating
• Team focused and energetic
• Hardworking and loyal
• Intuitive and consistent
• High Performance Delivery
Formal Education and Certificates
First Aid Certificate: Level 1 – 25 April 2017- 25 April 2020(Validation) Senior Certificate: NQF 6 Forensic and Investigative Auditing – University of South Africa (In Progress) Senior Certificate: NQF 5 Intro Internal Audit Process – University of South Africa (2016) National Senior Certificate: NQF 4 – Welkom High School l Welkom (2008) Subjects: English, Mathematics, Afrikaans, Life Sciences, Business Studies, Life Orientation Technical Proficiency
• Microsoft word, Excel, Power point, Outlook
• Internet Explorer
• Banking Systems (IBS, BP, PSM & Look up Screen)
• FICA compliance
* Academic references available upon request *