With 2 years hands on experience as a Senior Document Controller & Project Coordinator in GOFSCO (Gas & Oil field Services Company) with proven ability to establish and maintain an effective filing and archiving system for paper documents and files in accordance with company’s Document Control Procedures. Preparing pre- qualification documents for KOC & KNPC as per the requirement of Categories. KOC Category 4 A, B, &C “Mechanical Engineering and Plant Installation & Maintenance” was prepared and submitted (as a team) and was also approved by KOC. Also with 9+ years’ experience as a Technical Assistant (Planning Department) in the Construction of Infrastructure Project (comprising Bridges, Trough, Roads & Utilities etc) as a part of Project Management & Control Team, with good exposure to Preparation of Construction Monthly & weekly reports, S-curve, Manpower & Equipment Histograms, organization charts, Ensure Document Management consistency across all Projects, maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from Project initiation throughout completion. etc. with well conversant on scheduling tools such as Primavera P6, Microsoft Project & MS- Excel.
Professional Qualification & Certification:
• PRIMAVERA P6 Project Management Certification tools & techniques from Green International Institute, Kuwait.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI, USA, course completed at Green International Institute, Kuwait.
• ACEP (e-commerce) course completed in Aptec, India. Educational Qualification:
• Bachelors of Arts in English Literature, University of Madras, Chennai-Tamil Nadu- India
• Master’s in Public Administration, University of Madras, Chennai-Tamil Nadu-India Page-2
• Primavera P6,P3
• MS Project
• MS Office Suite
• MS Visio
Professional Experience (11+ years)
Employer : Gas and Oil Field Services Company (GOFSCO), Kuwait. Consultant : KOC & KNPC
Designation : Senior Document Controller.
Period : 18th Sep 2017 - till date (2 Years)
• Supports technical projects and departments.
• Understand & manage Client EDMS System
• Allocates and controls the document numbering system for the project work.
• Receives, catalogues and stores hard copies and electronic copies of all technical drawings, reports and related information in an orderly manner, in line with policies and procedures.
• Receive, issued, log, update and keeping of all the project related documentations i.e Drawings, Specifications, Data sheets, Design calculation etc,
• Provide the ability to control the documentation flow, filing /archiving, and document handover activities for the Project sites through out all Phases (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning etc) of the project.
• Provide a review of all the final documentation being generated, in both hard copy and electronic versions, by projects sub- contractors and suppliers in order to ensure that all Contractual requirements will be met.
• Liaise with Project Management team, Client and sub-contractors effectively and resolve problems and issue’s relating to documentation.
• Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management and recording all documents.
• Works with precision to ensure that all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable.
• Responds in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information, information searches and general requests for support from project/department personnel.
• Accurately updates information as required.
• Preparing KOC & KNPC Pre -Qualification Categories for approval
• Supporting the Project Control Team in Preparing the Project Tender documents.
• Assist with the general project administration & Provide full admin support to the team.
• Develop Photocopies / Binding and transmitting of documents as part of client’s submission
Employer : Rizzani de Eccher- OHL- Boodai- Trevi JV, Kuwait. Project : RA/167- Jamal Abdul Nasser Project, is one of the major infrastructure and road development projects taking place in the State of Kuwait providing a series of complex bridges and elevated highways along the length of the project and at intersections. The Project also includes the diversion and upgrading of a number of utilities' networks including electrical and communications cabling, sewerage and storm water drainage etc.
Owner : The Ministry of Public Works (MPW) – Roads Department Consultant : Louis Berger & PACE
Project Value : 242.4 million KD
Designation : Technical Assistant (Mid-level)
Period : 14th Dec 2011 – 18th August 2017
• Involve & assist to develop project schedule along with WBS preparation ensuring the schedule is structured in logical way and in adherence to contract.
• Develops planning studies and reports in support of new and updated schematic plans and programs.
• Gathering and aggregate data from different sources including from site visit to develop a comparison report between the projected plan and actual project progress.
• Develop and update resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required.
• Develop and implement plan versus actual progress charts
(histograms / S curves). Report and analyze deviations from plan
• Preparation of Schedule, Project Management System (PMS) for tracking the project status, manpower & quantity progress, daily, weekly & monthly progress/performance reports and Presentations for Client.
• Preparations of one / three month look ahead schedule based on the planned schedule.
• Preparing time & cost, Organizational chart on a graphical representation.
• Preparing the Supportive information such as cost-loading, resource loading information and Program Narration etc. for the Program Submission for approval.
• Prepare & Involvement of Project cash flow report, progress photograph, Daily Report submission.
• Prepare and Maintain the NCN log, programmes approval /updating logs and relevant both electronic and hardcopy data. Page-4
• Maintain & ensure all project deliverable for instant requirement of project stakeholders in respect to the project planning and control.
• Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures
• Develop and maintain the Document Management System
• Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
• Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or
• Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required
• Monitor technical documents review and approval in accordance with agreed schedule.
• Monitoring of documentation progress in cooperation with the project planner.
Employer : Hadi Clinic, Jabriya - Kuwait
Owner : Healthcare
Designation : QI Staff
Period : From Jan 2008 – Dec 2011 (4 years)
• Actively involved in formulating, restructuring, and editing policies in accordance with policy-writing principles and compliance with hospital standards
• Ensure appropriate stakeholders have been consulted during the development or revisions of policies
• Present drafted Policies, both clinical and non-clinical to the Policy Sub Committee and Quality Council for approval and submit Policies to top Management Team for final approval
• Develop and communicate the Guidelines for Policy Writing to facilitators of various committees
• Ensures policy documents comply with the Hadi template and are consistent with standards for posting on the Hadi Intranet
• Facilitate the posting of policy documents on the intranet and liaise with the IS Team regarding timelines for content posting, problem identification and resolution
• Maintain a data base of all Hospital Policies and Procedures both in hard and soft copy
• Maintain the archived policies and approval forms
• Conduct needs assessments and develops and facilitates policy workshops as required
• Support the accreditation process by ensuring the standards for Accreditation specific to policies are met on an ongoing basis
• Actively involved in numerous CQI projects (Continuous Quality Initiative)
• Support TQM Manager/Clinical Manager/Directors as requested with respect to reports and surveys
• Represent TQM on various self-assessment teams as primary/alternate member and participates in the ongoing activities of these committees
• Coordinates weekly education and information session for hospital staff
• Liaise with departments/divisions in ongoing quality and patient safety improvements
• Working on the next level of Accreditation Canada called Qmentum. Employer : Norwich, Aviva, (MNC) Chennai – India
Owner : Insurance
Designation : Customer Service/Customer Support
Period : Jan 2006 – Jan 2007 (1 year)
• As an insurance Customer Service Agent, my responsibility was to clarify and reassure our clients by attending to all the queries provide account or policy updates and resolve issues.
• Update information about customer's insurance policies as well as payment history
• Provide quotes and makes proactive calls to ensure customer satisfaction. Also guide policyholders through the claims process or explain benefits
Employer : Net Vision Cybertech Pvt Ltd, Chennai – India Owner : I.T Industry
Designation : Senior Customer Support Executive
Period : 24 months (Jan 2004 – Jan 2006)
• Handled calls from overseas customers for marketing some of the Unique products on behalf of clients like T-mobile, AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Vonage, ISP’s & Surveys
• Client based up sales
• Collected personal information’s such as bank details and social security numbers
• Monitored and supervised team performances during supervisor’s absence
• Maintained customer database and provided timely and validated feedback to clients
• Awarded as the top caller for highest number of sales Personal profile:
Name of spouse : Mr. Devarajan
Date of Birth : 10th July 1981
Sex : Female
Passport No. : N9726504
Current location : Kuwait.
Visa Status : 18, Transferable
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married, & having 2 children.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Numbers : +965-******** / 66530575
Lingual Ability : English, Hindi, Tamil,
I hereby declare that all the above statements are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Date : (Reena Sekaran)