SOFTWARE QA TESTER
Helotes, Texas, 78023
Perceptive Entry Level QA Tester applying knowledge of quality assurance testing to ensure the quality of Software Applications. Adept at identifying quality issues and committed to ensuring that quality standards are upheld to promote optimal customer satisfaction.
Writing Test Cases
Review & Executing Test Cases
Defect & Bug Discovery
Tracking, Logging & Reporting
System & Unit Testing
BugZilla & Mantis
Code Composer-QA Tester
October, 2019- Present
Responsibilities & Contributions:
● Identified, documented and reported bugs
● Worked collaboratively with QA, development and business groups to complete comprehensive testing on 2 major new releases for One Perfect Meditation App
● Followed both SDLC – Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies in different projects
● Good understanding of the STLC Process – Test case documentation, review
● Involved in testing during the system testing or UAT phases
● Expertise in Test Management using JIRA
● Defect reporting using Bugzilla
● Consistently recognized for excellent problem-solving and analytical skills by programmers, project managers and supervisors.
Sunview Logistics, Stockton — Order Dispatcher/Driver September, 2019 - October, 2019
Operating vehicle in accordance with local, state and federal transportation regulations, maintaining daily records. Driving vehicles to transport materials, planning routes and meeting delivery schedules Skyline Logistics, Fresno — Order Dispatcher/Driver May, 2016 - September, 2019
Pulling orders based on pick tickets to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks, building orders according to assigned load tickets. Driving vehicles to transport materials, Inspects and maintains vehicle supplies and equipment, verifying contents of inventory loads against shipping papers. Quiznos, San Antonio — Shift Manager
May 2012 - October 2015
Managed a family franchise which included management of employees during shift,Ordering, Receiving, and Stocking of merchandise, Daily cash flow management and customer servicing. EDUCATION
Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology Punjab Technical University
2007 - 2011
Certification in Basics of Computer
Indian Institute Of Computer Education
March, 2006- May, 2006
English, Punjabi, HIndi
● Participated in “Building World Class Educational Institutes seminar” at Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
● Certificate from Indian Institute Of Computer Education for completing basics of Computer.
● Gold medal in Volleyball and Tug of War competition at College Level.
● Participated in Volleyball tournament at University level.