Albert M. Sesay
ALBERT MOMODU SESAY
• Strong Communication Skills
• Innovative Problem Solver
• Strong Leadership Skills
• Thinking Outside the Bok – Strategic thinker
• Creativity, tenacity and Resourcefulness
• Exceptional Organizing and time-management skills
• Excellent research skills
• Programming using python & C++
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent knowledge of internet security and data privacy
• Through knowledge of computer systems and IT components
• Experienced with LAN/WAN Networks
• In-depth knowledge with the Microsoft suits/packages
• In-depth knowledge with Linux distributions – Ubuntu, Centos, Debian, kali etc.
• Everyday user of the command-line interface (CLI)
• Daily user of the internet.
I possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Albert Momodu Sesay has wealth of experience in Logistics
(Procurement, Administrator of Database Contract Management and ICT skills etc.) Data Processing and collection of Data.
Albert Momodu Sesay is diligent, honest, trustworthy, and hardworking and has a high sense of responsibility, confidentiality and initiative oriented.
I thrive on challenges, opportunities and learn new skills easily. I can easily adapt to any environment I find myself DONDAVE INVESTMENT AND COMPUTER SCHOOL TRAINING September 2016 – Present A Printing and General Service Business with 15 employees. It has created the pedigree and has the credence to perform all sort of Printing and Procurement activities throughout the country. IT Manager/Head of Trainings (Contract Position)
Nationality: Sierra Leonean
35B Babadorie Hill
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND INTEREST:
OTHER SKILLS AND INTEREST:
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS DEMOSTRATED:
Albert M. Sesay
• Installing, Upgrade Software and Hardware Systems: administer anti-virus systems, Create, preserve and update documentation associated to IT measures, configurations of hardware peripherals and setup inventory of IT systems.
• Troubleshooting System Failures: maintaining an intensive troubleshooting process in person and remotely, troubleshoot network issues and outages, monitor performance and maintain systems according to established requirements, and recommend a reliability, security and performance solutions.
• Coordinating Trainings and Research: maintaining the effectiveness of the business by delivering, defining, supporting strategic plans, preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery, backup procedures, information security and control structure, and led the onboard process with 2 staff on how to use the business equipment like; computers, printers and photocopiers, which fosters the working process and help staff capacity building.
• Update Staff About Industry Innovations: informing staff about new technologies recommend applicable system upgrades, analyze business needs presented by users and recommend technical solutions with timelines for completion. MANGARA CONSULTANCY SERVICE - 2017
• Logistics and Supply assessment officer
BRAC MICROFINANCE SIERRA LEONE (Data Entry and operator Analyst and Field Supervisor officer 2015) Brac-Microfinance gears towards spanning all districts in Sierra Leone. It provides collateral- free loans to mostly poor, landless, rural women, enabling them to generate income and improve their standards of living. BRAC's microcredit program has funded over $1.9 billion in loans in its first 10 years. 95% of BRACs microloan customers are women. DUTIES
• Accurate interpretation, compilation, and entering of data in the computer system
• Proper analysis and verification to ensure data integrity.
• Storing correct information in the desired database locations
• Records data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving Processing problems
CARE INTERNATIONAL SIERRALEONE. (In-Land Valley Swamp (IVS) Mapping and Structural Design Supervisor (Tonkolili District 2014)
Is a leading humanitarian organization that fights global poverty and works in 87 countries around the world in which Sierra Leone is a member? It first started working in Sierra Leone in 1961, focusing on school food programs to improve children's nutrition. DUTIES:
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Completion of the required task within the desired deadline.
• Manage additional responsibilities including troubleshooting, file back-ups, regular updating, and retrieval of data, as and when required.
• Supervise enumerators in the field during the data collection process.
• Writing report after any field visit or survey.
• Distribution and Monitoring of machinery and Food items to the IVS Locations.
• Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mails, verifying and logging receipt of data and obtaining missing data
Albert M. Sesay
WEST AFRICA EXAMINATION COUNCIL (WAEC) (Biometric Online system of registration and Batch Registration System for Candidates)
An Ordinance to Provide for the Status and Functions, including the Powers and Duties, within Sierra Leone of the West African Examinations Council which was Established in the Gold Coast by the West African Examinations Council Ordinance, 1951, of the Gold Coast, and for Purposes Connected therewith being charged with the responsibility of conducting external examinations for Students/Pupils’ in Primary Schools, High Schools with certificate that is accredited across West Africa and beyond. DUTIES
BSc in Computer Science (Sierra Leone).
• Njala University Sierra Leone. – (University)
Higher Diploma in Computer Science (Data Processing and Information Technology)
• Njala University –(University)
• Certificate in Mentorship in software Applications Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3).
• Silicon Pro Sierra Leone – (Institution)
West Africa Senior Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
• Sir Winston Churchill International Secondary School Freetown. Basic Education Certificate Examination.
• (Kabala Secondary School)
STUDENT LIFE AND VOLUNTEERISM
• National Union of Koinadugu Students – ICT Teacher: coordinated and managed coding club and TED Talk Club for over 800 students at Kabala Town and Its Environs, which led to a massive improvement of students’ critical thinking and communication skills in the township 2016-17 and also contribute in the collection of data at the District Ebola Response Center and contact tracing.
• Django Girls Club Moyamba & Bo District respectively – Tech Support Officer: Responsible for mentoring and helping Girls into the tech world using the Django platform and Github in teaching and learning them to write codes on their own.
• Staff Registration System. (2014): Work collaboratively with a team of four in the gathering, designing and implementation of the Staff Registration System for the Nasarah Clinic IN Koinadugu District.
• Online Bidding System (2019 in Progress) Work Collaboratively with a team of three including a lady in the gathering, designing and implementation of the system.
Name: Donaldson Ken Davies
Phone Number: +232********
Job Title: CEO
Organization: Dondave Investment
Albert M. Sesay
Name: Dr. Maurice Sesay
Job Title: Head of Department Physics and Computer Science Njala University Email: email@example.com
Name: Prof. Mohamed S. Fofanah
Phone Number: +232********
Job Title: Dean of School of Technology Njala University