Columbia, SC, *****
SURYA GAUR 407-***-****
University of South Carolina-Data Engineer (JULY 2019 – FEB 2020)
• Build NLP based deep learning models to identify the patterns in Alzheimer patient’s disease trajectories and predicting the probability of next3-5 ICD-9 codes which help to reduce the efforts/time in hospitals and easily mapping with procedures codes.
• Build Deep learning approaches to automatically performs ICD coding given the diagnosis descriptions basically build a neural network model which capture the latent semantics of online Medical descriptions/ICD diagnosis descriptions in pytorch/Keras.
• Creating Data Repository for college of Nursing/Education in Microsoft SQL and building complex SQL queries for fetching the data from multiple sources using Informatica Power Center and build Visualization reports in Microsoft Power BI and doing Statistical analysis for teacher/student certification assessment using R studio. University of Central Florida -Research Assistant
Project Name-Nano-Technology Center, Orlando Under Dr. Jayna Thomas: (August 2018 – December 2018)
• Use various Machine Learning techniques like Random Forest, boosting etc. and use methodologies like stacking for predicting the efficiency of organic solar cell and KPFM cells. Project Name-UCF, Orlando Under Dr. Wei Zhang (December 2017 – May 2018)
• Developed the Predictive models to showcase the effects of drugs response on certain Cancer RNA cells using Machine learning Algorithms like SVM, Random Forest, Boosting trees and Time Series Models for analysis of growth of cancer cells over certain periods.
Appirio Inc -Associate Consultant
Project Name-Athena Healthcare (January 2016 – July 2017)
• Aided with health care projects mainly on HL7 domain through Python statistical and analysis software tools using multiple libraries to accommodate
• Assist in Building time series models using RNN and LSTM Networks for diagnosis of disease or health conditions for group of patients over a period and predict the future scenarios for certain diseases and health condition.
• Formulated procedures for data extraction, transformation and integration of health care data and conducted assessment to ensure data quality and completeness with validation techniques and Unit testing procedures.
• Create Integration and Migration jobs between Salesforce CRM and Oracle databases using SQL and Stored procedures to extract their unstructured healthcare data consists of medical bills, healthcare report, revenue cycle etc. data using informatica Power Center 9.0.
Project Name-Athena Healthcare (March 2015 – January 2016)
• Help client and on-site people at data Architect phase to build their architecture on Salesforce and successfully integrate their data from MSSQL databases to Salesforce using Informatica power center and write SQL queries.
• Lead the AON data Integration team of 5 people and delivered the project on time with 99.8 % of data migrated through Databases to Salesforce with 4 primary objects like User, Account, Contact and opportunities and 8 Custom objects on salesforce. Computer Science Corporation, INDIA — Associate System Programmer Project Name-Risk Master (August 2013 – January 2015)
• Work in technologies like Citrix, Business objects, Basic-Unix commands, Informatica Power Centre and MSSQL database and Publishing their applications through citrix, creating their Users, solving there citrix issues. EDUCATION
University of Central Florida, Orlando — master’s in data Analytics. SRM University, India -- bachelor’s in information technology TECHNICAL SKILLS
Programming Language – Python, R Studio, Sequential Query Language, Pytorch/Keras. Databases – MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle and Apache Cassandra (basic). CRM /Visualization Tool – Salesforce (CRM), Power BI, Tableau. Cloud – Amazon Web Services and Docker