Canton, OH *****
To obtain a position as a CNC machinist in order to assist the manufacturing production goals of the company. To continue to learn in order to enhance my skills and techniques benefiting my employer. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
CNC Machine Operator
UNITED ROLLS - Canton, OH
2019 to Present
• Operated a CNC horizontal boring mill including drilling and tapping procedures.
• Received safety training and tow motor certified.
• Made adjustments to programs.
• Read intermediate blueprints.
• Used digital calipers and dial indicators to inspect parts as required.
• Produced daily production reports.
• Ran overhead crane to transfer parts off and on machine.
• Performed light machine maintenance including adding oil. Hand Grinders and Manual Turning Machines to Complete Tasks UNITED SURFACE FINSIHING - Canton, OH
2018 to 2019
Canton, OH 2018 to 2019
Hard Chrome plating Surface Finishing Company
• Used belt sander machines, honing equipment, hand grinders and manual turning machines to complete tasks.
• Used basic hand tools, ID/OD micrometers, micrometers and MIG to weld/ polish plates. E.M.I. Pipe Cleaner/Inspector
WASHITA VALLEY ENTERPRISES, INC - Louisville, OH
2017 to 2017
Cleaned and visually inspected pipes for oil rigs using basic hand tools. Press Operator
MARATHON STAFFING - Massillon, OH
2016 to 2016
Ran a plastic injection mold press.
Injection Mold Operator
OLYMCO - Canton, OH
2015 to 2016
• Polished, belted and buffed metal products by hand. Education
High school diploma
• Blueprint Reading
• G&M code
• Precision Measuring Instruments
Certifications and Licenses
CNC programming and operation
September 2019 to Present
272 hour program consisted of machine tool safety, blueprint analysis, machining methods, speeds and feeds, shop mathematics, process sheet and program manuscript, machining operations on Doosan CNC mill and lathe with Fanuc controls, Haas control simulators, editing and tooling, quality control, and CAD/CAM.
2019 to Present