PATRICK (PHUC) NGUYEN
416-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoangphuc/ EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
• 12 years of experience, specializing in consulting, project management and business/data analysis
• Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders and executives
• Technical Experience:
o Project Management: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, MS Project, Jira, Confluence, Visio o Business Analysis: Requirements Gathering & Analysis, ROI Analysis, Solution Proposal o ERP & Applications Tools: Oracle ERP/EPM/CX/SCM, Salesforce, Infor, Microsoft o BI & Data Discovery Tools: Tableau, Advanced Excel Modelling, ETL, Spotfire o Programming Languages: Java, VBA, SQL, Python, SAS, R
• Industry Experience: Banking, Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing
• MBA Candidate 2020. Curriculum highlights: Project Management, Advanced Spreadsheet Modelling, Economics Forecasting & Analysis, Case Analysis & Presentation Skills, Managerial Finance
• Software Engineering background. Curriculum highlights: Software Development: Process and Tools, Object Oriented Programming, Software Analysis and Design, Database, Web Servers RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
BMO 5/2019 – 8/2019 Product Manager Intern
• Product Management team in Home Financing (Secured Lending) – Personal & Business Banking
• Conducted in-depth data mining, visualization and analysis to uncover and rectify process weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and opportunities for improvements.
• Conducted market research and data analytics to identify product gaps, understand competitive landscape, and find “grey space” for our team to innovate and refine value proposition
• Key member of Fee Strategy Project to drive the incremental revenues of $5M for next fiscal year
• Worked on Home Financing Transformation project to identify customer home buying journey, simplifying processes and implementing digital tools to improve customer experiences Oracle 2017 - 2018 Senior Consultant
• Managed and advised focused customers in Financial Services, Banking and Retail industries to transform systems into Oracle Cloud technology (ERP, Payment Systems, EPM, CRM and Analytics)
• Conducted design workshops and functional process workshops in all areas
• Transformed one of the largest private banks in Vietnam (Asia Commercial Bank) to adopt Oracle ERP and Analytics cloud solution, optimizing procurement team from 120 to 20 staff and reducing maintenance cost by 30% as compared to the old system
• Managed cloud project deployment and customer success, delivering on-time and on-budget go-live of Budgeting and Planning cloud solution (Oracle EPM) for the largest microfinance company (FE Credit) in Vietnam, including ETL, reporting systems and data visualization tools. INFOR 2013 – 2017 Software Consultant
• Advised customers on Infor solutions: ERP, SCM, CRM, EAM, BI, Analytics and Accounting.
• Reviewed and analyzed the client’s operations and processes and recommending improvements
• Worked with teams across multiple geographic locations, workforces and key stakeholders’ groups to develop proposals and recommendations for customers
• Supported users in preparation for UAT testing and throughout execution of UAT
• Managed customer success: went-live nearly 200 projects successfully in more than 4 years. Oracle 2011 – 2012 Middleware Solution Consultant
• Advised customers on ETL, Analytics and Reporting, and data visualization tools. Optimized data collection procedures and designed reporting systems.
• Documented & assisted development teams with best practice, data delivery solutions using enterprise data ingestion, ETL and data management such as Data Migration, Data Cleaning and Mapping, Data Models
• Designed and Implemented Oracle Datawarehouse, data integration and BI platform for the largest bank in Cambodia, including data models.
IBM 2008-2010 Business Analyst
• Worked with stakeholders to validate their requirements and analysis models.
• Collected business requirements and developed business cases significant impacting on businesses.
• Developed solutions and recommendations based on business strategy and stakeholder needs.
• Developed and implemented email system for Vietnamese government, one of the largest contracts in Asia under tight deadlines.
Procter & Gamble 2006 – 2008 Project Manager
• Deployed the largest project (Microsoft Dynamics ERP/CRM system) at P&G Vietnam, which consisted of 20 key members, deployed for 2 years, and involved more than 1,000 stakeholders under tight deadlines.
• Managed and led strategic IT projects at P&G to drive sales productivity and operational efficiencies.
• Leveraged IT and data to deliver business strategies, reduce costs, drive financial contributions.
• Initiated and led an innovative project, cutting 30% cost of distribution and reducing 10% delivery time.
• Master of Business Administration 2020 Schulich School of Business o 1st Place in CIBC Thought Forum (AI solution to prevent money laundering) o Top 3 teams in Walmart Case Competition (Data analytics for stores’ inventory management) o Finalist in Access to Success MBA challenge (Designing the innovative solutions for disability people)
o Finalist in Cyber Security Contest sponsored by RBC (Solving the People problem in cybersecurity)
• Master of Marketing, Sales and Services 2010 ESCP Europe
• Bachelor of Software Engineering 2006 RMIT University o Nortel Scholarship for top 2 students
• Led 4 IT Volunteers to conduct IT training at deaf-mute School Hope 1 during University time
• Travelled to 40 countries
• Volunteer at BMO Volunteer Day; Elevate Tech Festival 2018 – Canada’s Tech Week REFERENCE:
• Mr. Shabaz Sopariwala - Director – Home Financing - BMO Financial Group
• Email: email@example.com Phone: +1-416-***-****
• Relationship: Shabaz was my manager when I worked as a Product Management Intern at BMO