OMAR MUKHTAR TEFO, MCMI
SUMMARY I'm a progressive professional with over 11 years of diverse management experience, who embraces change and esteems quality. I am always exploring new scopes for improvement and new paths to explore growth opportunities.
KEY SKILLS &
• Problem Solving & Interpersonal Communication Team Leadership
& Managing through Change Analytical Skills & Critical Thinking Retail Sales and Managing Customer Relation
EXPERIENCE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER & DEPUTY MD MONAQASAT Doha Qatar
Oct 2016 – Current
MONAQASAT.NET is an Electronic Tender Management (E-Commerce) company with a diverse B2B and B2C services portfolio that offer a full range of tendering services.
Primary Role & Achievements:
• Increased sales by 150% year-to-year through implementing process improvement for customer service, retention, and experience.
• Redesigning different business processes which have improved the overall tender service provision and increased project success rate to 90%.
• Planned and executed various marketing campaigns through both analogue and digital channels, including content management and managing ads.
• Contributing to the development of policies, procedures, and regulations that govern information security and ethical conduct – ISO procedures for tendering services.
• Developed strategic plans and implementation process to drive growth, increase sales, and revenue turnover by +300% over two years 2018/2019.
Sr. RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR VODAFONE
June 2010 – May 2016
Vodafone Qatar is a subsidiary brand of Vodafone Group Plc established in 2008. As Sr. Retail Supervisor, I was managing staff, sales activities, and improving the performance of eleven (11) or more sales associates. Primary Role:
• Responsible for store operation from cash counters, managing staff, recording incidents and ensuring the achievement of sales targets
• Sustained outstanding customer service and experience level
(TNPS), achieving the highest score of 98% in Customer Experience Index for three years regionally.
• Drove sales Business to Business (B2B) entities, accounting for over 15% of total sales at Store Level.
• Managing Key Accounts for both consumer and business segments of over 200 clients.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER & ADMINISTRATOR SPANCO GKS Doha Qatar
April 2007 – May 2010
SPANCO Golder Key Solutions (now BPO+) is a leading firm in providing Contact Center and Business Process Outsourcing solutions serving over 50 businesses in Qatar.
• Performing administrative, organising, and recording.
• Managing internal organisation communication.
EDUCATION BA (HONS) IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
University of Essex – Colchester, UK – 2020
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) IN BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT Brighton School of Business & Management – Brighton, UK – 2016 INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER DRIVING LICENCE (ICDL CERTIFICATE) Sysco Computing Center – Doha, Qatar
January 2009 – February 2009
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) COURSES: Certificate of Completion In:
Consumer Focus Marketing Essentials Team Management Career Management Account Management
LANGUAGES • Arabic Native Speaker English Fluent ACHIEVEMENT
S & AWARDS
• A Chartered Manager (MCMI) Chartered Management Institute
• Vodafone Qatar
o Highest Transaction in Terms of Revenue and Items in 2013 o Highest Sales Retail Award in 2014
o Highest Business Sales in 2013
o Extra Mile Regional Retail Award in 2012.
• MONAQASAT Net Revenue Growth by 300%
• MONAQASAT Net Increased Sales by 150% - Tender Services OTHER SKILLS • Analytical Skills Teamwork Retail Management Customer Service
Sales Marketing Budgeting Operations Management Coaching
Performance Management Public Speaking Organizational Skills
Leadership Organizational Skills Negotiations Skills VOLUNTEERING ROTA volunteering trip to Cambodia as Sports and Environment Instructor for primary & elementary school students – Dec 2014