Abdelnasir Mubarak Abdelhafeeze Ibrahim
A flexible, highly motivated Biomedical Engineer graduated from University of Medical Sciences
& Technology, currently building my career in biomedical engineering and have the ability for quick learning and adapting new technologies. My career goal is to join a prestigious company to actively contribute to its development and to continue developing my skills and experience as a biomedical engineer.
Worked for one year (Dec 2017-Dec 2018) in the central biomedical workshop at Military Hospital which is one of high reputational and old healthcare provider in Sudan. The central biomedical workshop is responsible for all medical equipment in headquarter and military hospitals that located in the other country states. My mission was to daily check all equipment that related to the general surgery department and perform the needed service.
This department contains ICU devices such:
- Bellavista or mindray ventilators (replacing faulty sensors, power supply troubleshooting, replacing faulty batteries and filters).
- Suctions (service power supply and checking motors states).
- Patient monitors (check and replace accessories like leaky cuff, bad ECG leads, pulse oximetry and replace damaged internal components like pump, sensors or screen itself).
- Infusion and syringe pumps (checking sensor operation, replacing motor, tachometer, initial position board and control board).
The second unit was LAB and its contains:
- Centrifuge (change brushes, door lock problem, check power and unbalance problem).
- Sysmex kx-21 hematology analyzer (power problem, transducers check, valves, sensor, hydraulic board and pneumatic problem).
- Easy-Lyte electrolyte analysis (check pump, bubble detector and power supply).
- biosystem spectrophotometer (where filter, detector and sample holder cleaned and lamp power checked).
The third unit was Operation Room which contains operational lamp(lamps checked, the power problem solved, battery replaced)
-Drager anesthesia machine (gauge checked and replaced leaky tubes and check flowmeters).
The service work at sterilization unit included checking of heaters, relay, thermometer states of oven and autoclave .
Worked as a trainee for one month (JUL-AUG 2016) at medical and instrument scientific corporation in Doha . This company supplies all Artho-Clinc equipment such as ORTHO AUTOVUE immunohematology and VITROS 4600 chemistry analyzers. I participated in weekly and preventive maintenance of these devices and became aware of the working principles and technology used in these devices.
Critical equipment troubleshooting.
Effective planning and time management.
Ability to work under pressure.
Hard and Team worker.
B.S.C (HONOURS) Biomedical Engineering – University of Medical Sciences and Technology (UMST) – 2017, Grade: Class One.
Epilepsy detection through using an artificial neural network was my graduation project. Mat-lab program used to create an accurate and time saving software that differentiate between the normal and abnormal EEG signals through extracting specific features from both signals. The developed software achieved an accuracy of 99%.
DATE OF BIRTH: 18/6/1994
LANGUAGES: English & Arabic
MARITAL STATUS: Single
QATAR VISA STATUS: Resident
QATAR DRIVING LICENSE: Available