313-***-**** ● firstname.lastname@example.org
● Skilled and dedicated Administrative Assistant with more than 24 years experience coordinating, planning and supporting daily operational and administrative functions.
● Provide support for senior staff; excel at organizing large scale meetings, coordinating travel and managing all essential tasks.
● Proven track record for completing research, reporting and information management within demanding time frames.
● Adept at developing and maintaining administrative processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives. Highlights
● Microsoft Office proficiency
● Time management / Flexible
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Excel spreadsheets / PowerPoint presentations
● Formally recognized for playing an instrumental role in the implementation of cost savings measures.
● Supported Partners, CEOs, Presidents, and Directors through personal document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings. Professional Experience
2019 - Current Root Staff /Trinity Health: Contractual Position Administrative Assistant
● Utilizing Survey Monkey, created spreadsheets from surveys for program courses and regularly scheduled series
● Designed and created charts based on analysis of program series
● Completed Continuing Education Joint Accreditation Performance in Practice structured abstract forms
● Created and retained computer filing and organization systems for documents on shared drive
● Collaborated with colleagues in the strategic planning for the PARS report
● Attended Coordinator meetings
● Organized files for the Department of Continuing Education
● Prepared agenda for travel for the department manager 2003 - 2019 Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
● Provide administrative support to 12 Senior Staff Physicians and six Nurse Coordinators with correspondence, creating spreadsheets, reports, depositions, curriculum vitae’s, transcribing dictations, business accounts, organizations, researching information on the internet, etc…
● Scheduling meetings, meeting minutes, travel arrangements and managing calendars.
● Administrative support for the Lung Transplant Program and Interstitial Lung Disease Program, organized and managed the new referrals, coordinating special events for lung transplantation, sending information to people inquiring about lung transplantation, maintaining spreadsheets, database, documentation, etc…
● Created an electronic schedule for the Pulmonary Department and updating listings.
● Implemented a new procedure by creating templates for a legal document for everyone’s use; therefore, saving time and eliminating errors as a result of the new procedure.
● Developed an online course in business etiquette for all employees.