Madhav Nagar Colony,
Near Holy Care Diagnostic Centre,
Hyderabad - 500059
Mobile : +918*********
To have a growth-oriented and challenging career, where-in I can contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization’s performance & development, and enhance my skills through continuous learning and teamwork. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Completed Post Graduation Diploma in Tool Design and CAD/CAM from Central Institute of Tool Design, Balanagar, Hyderabad, affiliated to (NSQF Level-8) National Skill Qualification Frame Work (2017-2019) 65% aggregate .
• Completed B Tech (MECH) from Sree Dattha Group of Institutions, Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad, affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (2015), with 65% aggregate.
• Completed Intermediate from Narayana Junior college, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad in MPC stream (2011), with 70.6% aggregate.
• Completed Schooling from Shree Hanuman Vyayamshala High School, Inder Bagh, Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad, in SSC syllabi (2009), with 70% aggregate.
Applications Known : Auto CAD, SoildWorks, Ansys, PRO-E, Catia, MasterCAM, MS-Word, MS-Excel & MS-PowerPoint.
Internship: PRABHU ENGINEERING WORKS
• Worked with Prabhu Engineering Works as a Design Engineer from (Oct2018-Apirl2019)
• Design of Compressor Seals by using AutoCAD.
• Reverse engineering.
PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN AS PART OF PGDTD (Tool Design &CAD/CAM) Venue : CITD (MSME), Hyd The aim of the project is to design, modeling and the analysis of Press Tool for production of wardrobe key hole cover. In this project drawing of component will be done using AutoCAD, modeling and the assembly of the tool will be done using Solid Works and the analysis of the components of the tool will be done using Ansys to ensure the working condition of tool within the limit. In this project, a Press tool is designed to produce key hole cover . The strip efficiency is 64.7%.
PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN AS PART OF B Tech (MECH)
1) Main Project : Electro-Permanent Magnet (EPM) based Material Handling: Venue : RCI-DRDO, Hyd
• The Electro-Permanent Magnet (EPM) is basically the next generation of Electro-Magnets. The major difference between these two is that while Electro-Magnets lose their magnetism after the electrical supply is switched off; the same is not reflected in case of the latter. The key principle is that; an Electro-Permanent Magnet contains a hard magnetic material (such as Neodymium-Iron-Boride; NIB) and a semi-hard magnetic material (such as Aluminum-Nickel-Cobalt; AlNiCo), wound in a coil of wire. An electrical current passing through the coil polarizes the magnetic field of the semi- hard magnetic material.
• When the current flows in one direction, the semi-hard material’s magnetic field aligns with the magnetically hard material’s magnetic field, allowing an external field to develop. When the current flows in the other direction, the two fields oppose one another, and all (well most) of the magnetic flux is diverted in the device, giving no external field. The major advantage of the EPM’s is that these magnets can handle almost more than 100 times their weight.
• Precisely, a mere 100gms of this EPM can handle almost 10Kgs of weight, with an utmost ease. This very characteristic of EPM’s shall facilitate a much better, safer and a more efficient material handling system for the industries.
2) Mini-Project : Modeling and Drafting of Radial Engine Connecting Rod Venue : CITD (MSME), Hyd
• This project was taken-up basically to understand and get an initial knowledge of how AutoCAD can be used in the drafting and modeling of real-time 2-D and 3-D structures.
• I chose to try modeling the connecting rod of the Radial Engine; this is because Radial Engine is one of those retro engines, whose design is complex enough, yet ensured that the size and weight of the engine is compact as such.
• I began with understanding the history of this engine, and subsequently I moved onto the construction of this engine; going part-by-part.
• Then I studied the AutoCAD 2014 design tool which I wanted to use for modeling the Connecting Rod, in the 3- Dimensional mode; especially the various TOOLBARS, for Modeling, Solid Editing, Visual Styling etc.
• After I had gained a sufficient amount of confidence, I modeled the Connecting Rod in 3-D mode, and I ensured that my model met the dimensional criteria w.r.to the original reference design. 3
• Name : Vishal Ghanate
• Father’s Name : Mr. Dattu Rao Ghanate
• Date of Birth : 21st June 1994
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital Status : Single
• Address : 16-2-746/2,
Madhav Nagar Colony,
Saidabad Post, Hyderabad, 500059
• Linguistic Proficiency : Marathi, English, Hindi and Telugu.
• Hobbies : Gardening,
Playing volleyball and,
DECLARATION: I do hereby declare that the information provided above by me is true to the best of my knowledge and ability.