Pallavi Srivastava E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LL.B. Mobile: +917*********
Law Center II, Faculty of Law, DoB: 22nd April 1993 University of Delhi, New Delhi.
To secure a position in legal field and use my legal skills and knowledge for further growth and advancement
Examination School/University Percentage/CGPA
LL.B. University of Delhi 52%
P.G. Diploma in Human Resource
Management, Service and Industrial
Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu
B.A (Triple main – History, Pol.
Science, Economics) (2011-2014)
Christ University, Bengaluru 2.91 out of 4
CBSE(XII) – 2011 South Point, Guwahati 75.40%
Internships and other Activities
• Internship with Athena Law Associates where work was on following areas -
• Indirect taxation laws
• Various litigations under Customs Act 1962 and GST Act.
• Internship with Clasis Law where work was on following areas -
• Defect liability period under RERA Act
• Society Registration Act
• Do Limitation Act apply on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Act?
• Rules regarding environmental clearances and ordinance passed for plastic ban in UP
• Presentation on – “The Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill, 2017”
• Internship under Public Prosecutor, Tis Hazari (New Delhi)
• A para legal volunteer (PLV) of Delhi State Legal Service Authority Dissertation Writings
• Law relating to Trade Unions in India: A Critical Appraisal Positions of Responsibility
• Member of Legal Aid Society of Law Center II, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
• Volunteer in JUSTIFIED 2017 (National Moot Court Competition on Data Privacy and Cyber Laws).
• Member of Editorial Team of magazine, Articulations of department of History
• Selected as class captain in 1
Achievements and Extra Curricular Activities
• Played lead role in a drama named ‘Madhavi’ in college
• NCC Cadet and having ‘A’ Certificate in school
• Participation in 33
National Games (Assam)