Resume

Sign in

Petrochemical engineering, chemical engineering

Location:
Periyamet, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary:
25000
Posted:
December 21, 2019

Contact this candidate

Resume:

KARTHIKEYAN.D

adaf1x@r.postjobfree.com

Mobile: 887*******

OBJECTIVE

To work in an innovative and challenging environment equipped with the state-of-art technology that enhances organization vision as well as my knowledge and skills.

PROFESSIONAL OUTLOOK

*Hard Working

*Good communication and analytical Skill

*Believes in continuous learning and innovative approach ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS

Qualification Board/University Year of

passing

Percentage B.E (PETRO

CHEMICAL)

MAHENDRA INSTIUTE OF

ENGINEERING AND

TECHNOLOY,

MALLASAMUDHARM

2015-2019 8

th

sem (78%)

HSC MAHA BHARATHI HIGHER

SECONDARY SCHOOL,

NAMAKKAL.

2015 78.5%

SSLC MAHA BHARATHI HIGHER

SECONDARY SCHOOL,

NAMAKKAL.

2013 88.2%

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION

Completed certified “ADVANCED AUTOMATION INDUSTRIAL TRAINING” in “AGIIT” Coimbatore.

PLC, SCADA, HMI, VFD, DCS and PNEUMATICS.

TECHNICAL SKI LLS:

* Computer Language – Basic knowledge of C, C++

* Ms office - Word, Excel, Power point.

AREA OF INTEREST

Evaporator.

Refinery

TRAINING

*Completed an implant Training from Cetex Petrochemical,Manali,Chennai for a period of one week.

EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

Participated a one day National Level workshop on "COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS" in "JCT" at Coimbatore.

PROJECT UNDERTAKEN

* Manufacture of methyl tertiary butyl ether

Definition:

*In this process the n-butane obtained from the stream cracking process reacts with methanol from natural gases, in the molar ratio of 1:1 in the presence of catalyst at high temperature and pressure.

*The reactant get reacts and produce the product MTBE in the purifying column next to the reactor. In the purifying column only 60% MTBE is obtained then remaining 40% are all impurities.

HOBBIES

Meme Creating

Playing Cricket

Listening Music

PERSONAL PROFILE

Name : KARTHIKEYAN.D

Father’s Name : DURAIRAJ.N

Mother’s Name : RAJESWARI.D

Date of Birth : 26/02/1998

Marital Status : Single

Nationality : Indian

Communication Skills : Fluent oral and written communication skills in English and Tamil.

Present Address : 2/774, Roja Nagar,

N. Kosavampatti,

Namakkal - 637 002.

DECLARATION

I Karthikeyan.D hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to my knowledge and brief.

Date:

Place:

SIGNATURE

(Karthikeyan.D)



Contact this candidate