Maintenance Engineer - Radisson Hotel-Nashville Airport
Nashville, TN 37211
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Hotel Engineer II
Radisson Hotel-Nashville Airport - Nashville, TN
January 2017 to August 2018
• Performing predictive and preventative maintenance
• Turnkey maintenance of units
• Troubleshooting and repair of small motors and appliances
• Performs plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets, disposals and showers using methods that include soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings. Firefighter/Engineer
Nashville Fire Department - Nashville, TN
March 1990 to March 2014
• Administer first aid and cardio pulmonary resuscitation to injured persons.
• Drive and operate fire fighting vehicles and equipment
• Position and climb ladders to gain access to upper levels of buildings, or to rescue individuals from burning structures.
• Create openings in buildings for ventilation or entrance, using axes, chisels, crowbars, electric saws, or core cutters.
• Operate pumps connected to high-pressure hoses
• Clean and maintain fire stations and fire fighting equipment and apparatus.
• Inspect buildings for fire hazards and compliance with fire prevention ordinances, testing and checking smoke alarms and fire suppression equipment as necessary. Construction Supervisor
Neely Construction - Smyrna, TN
February 1989 to June 2007
• Maintenance such as electrical, plumbing and repairs as needed.
• Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
• Install fixtures,windows, frames, flooring, trim, or hardware
• Build or repair cabinets, doors, framework, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, or power tools
• Performs plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers and using methods that include soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings
• Resets, replaces breakers, ballasts and other electrical fixtures including switches and sockets; prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards
• Complete repairs on interior walls, wall coverings and ceilings by patching drywall, replacing wood or wall coverings or texture and painting.
• Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner.
Antioch High School - Antioch, TN
Plunbing, Electrical, Drywall, Construction, Demolition, Supervisor Military Service
Branch: Air Force
Service Country: United States
June 1984 to February 1989
Vehicle Mechanic assigned to a Combat Communications outfit with 178 vehicles to maintain and keep running.