NIKHIL GOPI V FACILITIES COORDINATOR
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nikhil-gopi-vellat-aa3b5b117 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
● Communicating with upper management to develop
strategic facility goals.
● Developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives.
● Creating and managing the organization’s fiscal operating and capital budget and expenses.
● Monitoring space allocations and providing efficient space use.
● Providing a workplace setting that is conducive to productive work.
● Monitoring occupant satisfaction.
● Monitoring construction and renovation projects.
● Monitoring performance metrics.
● Structured supervisor committed to parity and
impartiality in the work place.
● Coordinating the logistics and implementation of general maintenance, repairs, and remodelling projects
● Listening to client concerns and addressed core
● Strong decision-making skills in quickly finding the best solution after analyzing available information.
● Structured supervisor committed to parity and
impartiality in the workplace.
● Able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
● Organized and conquer to prioritize tasks.
● Prominent in CAFM, EPICOR system, and card key
● CAFM Task Management – Concept Evolution.
● Fire and Safety Fundamental Trainings – Dubai Civil Defense.
● First Aid Training – Dubai Ambulance.
● Trained in Time Management & Staying Focused –
● Customer Service Excellence – BWFS.
Customer Service Host Facilities Clerk Facilities Supervisor Facilities Coordinator WORK EXPERIENCE
Facilities Coordinator – Al Naboodah Facilities Management Co. LLC (2016-PRESENT) Dubai-UAE
Co-ordinating on-site operations includes MEPC maintenance, Housekeeping, Office Boy operations, Security Service & Landscaping for the Group Head Office building & Residential Community consisting of 204 Villas occupied by Staffs.
Maintain & update of occupancy details of Head Office & Villas and provide the cost distribution details to Finance on monthly basis.
Monitor and update the list of Staff accommodations throughout AN Group.
Monitor prevailing market trend for accommodations in various locations as per requirement.
Arrange necessary check IN/OUT inspections of villa / flats prior to moving of tenants and prepare the inspection report for the cost deduction and arranging the necessary maintenance / rectifications.
Initiating and following up AMCs & Scheduling the services as per requirements and ensure the services to the required ANGE standard
Perform all activities in compliance with the Company Health, Safety & Environmental Management System
(HSEMS) and local laws.
Generating request and Following up with suppliers for the materials related to MEPC, Cleaning & Refreshments required for Head Office, Villa community, Internal & External Accommodations.
Issuing & Maintain the record of Access cards for Head Office building and parking.
Coordinating / liaising with Sub Contractors and Vendors for related tasks. 2013 - '16 2016 - '17 2017 - '18 2018- '19
Preparing yearly budget for Head Office & Villa Community.
Carried out site inspections to ensure all building procedure & performance measures are always maintained.
Coordinating the arranging for events within the company in guidance of Line Manager / Facilities Manager.
Monitor operational cost and perform cost controlling for applicable areas.
Over viewing necessary arrangements for Monthly Management Meetings.
Customer Service Host - Bird World Wide Flight Service at Cochin International Airport (2013-2016) Cochin, INDIA
Assist passengers with self-service check-in.
Inspect and verify passenger documentation.
Issue boarding passes and reschedule passengers affected by flight interruptions or cancellations.
Manage passenger baggage processing including handling and fee calculation if applicable.
Assist passengers as needed through arrival and check in processes including support for passengers with special requirements such as unaccompanied minors (UM), VIP passengers and passengers needing wheelchair assistance.
Direct passengers through Customs, Immigration, and quarantine as required.
Make public address announcements as required.
Assist colleagues in other areas of the airport to ensure that wheelchairs, strollers and gate checked bags (cleared through security) are made available for loading upon departure and delivery to passengers upon arrivals.
Produce work-related documentation when required.
Always Maintain the highest standards of safety and security.
Coordination with Airline staff regarding operations. IT FORTE
Good command over MS office.
Manage complex analysis, and custom reporting.
Competent with Card key management system / Access control system.
Competent in CAFM system.
Competent in EPICOR & JDE.
Competent in NAVITIRE.
AME- Sigma aviation academy - Hyderabad, India 2011
Plus Two- Board of higher secondary - Kerala, India 2008 PERSONAL DOSSIER
Date of Birth : 13.09.1990
Languages known : English, Malayalam, Tamil & Hindi
Marital status : Married
Passport Number : J 58004855
Nationality : Indian
Visa status : Employment
MY BEST SELLING POINTS
Adaptable to organizational changes.
Eager to learn from experience of others.
Confident, hard-working and result-oriented.