Looking for an exciting new opportunity at a company where I can utilize my skills and experience to provide the very best patient care and customer service experience.
● Highly motivated and energetic professional with an ability to work in a fast pace environment.
● Excellent communication, organizational and administrative skills, along exceptional computer skills.
● Ability to meet deadlines and use time management wisely.
● Knowledge of MS Word, Power Point, Excel, and Access with the ability to navigate each application effectively.
● Specific skills in handling 100-300 inbound calls a day with questions about Medicare members.
● Medical Care Representative Specialist; checking patients data, scheduling appointments, answering calls, data entry, and great communication skills along with a great personality.
● Highly interested in this position and immediately available for joining. Education:
● Associate of Applied Science in Psychology in Psychology Columbus State Community College - Columbus, OH (2015)
● High School Diploma, North Adult High School - Columbus, OH (2001) Skills:
● Management of various forms of correspondence, including facsimile, mail, E-mail, etc.
● Medical records management (paper & EMR) and processing medical records requests.
● Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management
● (CRM) application
● Research and identify any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site
● Operations team for claim adjustment
● Organized, updated and maintained patients’ charts
● Ensured HIPAA Compliance
INGENESIS HEALTHCARE NETWORK, LLC July2019-Present Word Processing Specialist 2
● Contract worker for State of Ohio, Department of Corrections,operates word processing equipment and software to produce and/or merge complex technical material, documents.Operates word processing equipment & software to produce and/or merge complex technical material [i.e. documents requiring use of legal, medical, scientific, statistical terminology & applications] (e.g. contracts, legal briefs, affidavits, grant proposals, health record reports, tax comparison charts).
● Interprets materials & transcribes from optically scanned documents, written copy, rough draft or confidential notes, proofreads documents for correct spelling, punctuation & grammar, revises, modifies & merges corrected information on word processing equipment, backs up data to disc or tape for future retention, ensures file maintenance.
● Performs clerical duties ( e.g. act as receptionist, answers telephones, takes messages, updates and maintains filing systems, operates photocopier; saves or retrieves information) correspondence;
● knowledge of word processing techniques and procedure; office practices & procedures.
● Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral,picture, or schedule for; copy material accurately and recognize grammatical & spelling errors; sort items into categories according to established methods; handle routine
VSP Vision Service Plan- Columbus, Oh July 2018-April 2019
● With general supervision, ensure accurate, timely and efficient customer support.
● Respond to customer inquiries in a manner that supports the achievement of VSP Global’s goals.
● Resolves problems and assists with issues that may not fit the “cookie-cutter” solution
● Research and resolve issues/complaints and determine appropriate resolution(s)
● Remain current on all changes to Customer Service policy, procedures, and product/services/solutions information.
JP Morgan Chase Consumer & Community Banking - Westerville, OH Oct 2016 – Nov 2017 Senior Specialist II
● Answer 200+ inbound calls.
● Provides exceptional customer service to credit card customers with a broad array of products and services.
● Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations.
● Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
● Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely. Centene - Columbus, OH Dec 2014 – Aug 2016
Member Services Representative
● Provide customer Service for Ohio Medicaid Product
● Answer 300+ inbound and outbound calls.
● Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
● Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
● Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
● Conduct new hire training classes in Member Services Department
● Design new call script for representatives to use in Member Services
● Research and identify any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site operations team for claim adjustment
Radiantly Yours Events LLC - Columbus, OH Dec 2013 – Jun 2014 Volunteer Personal Assistant
● Answered written and oral correspondences
● Scheduled meeting with clients and vendors
● Typed contracts and other documents
● Maintained financial records
Contact Us Inc. - Columbus, OH Sep 2013 – Jan 2014 Sales and Service Specialist
● Answered incoming calls from customers regarding merchandise questions, orders, shipping status, and other miscellaneous questions
● Met sales goals by using proper sales and services techniques
● Created a positive meaningful experience for the customer while maintain a professional and positive image
● Maintained financial records
J.C. Penney's logistics - Columbus, OH Nov 2008 – Aug 2009 Customer Inquiry Representative
● Directed inbound calls in phone queues to improve call flow
● Fielded an average of 300 customer service calls per day.
● Addressed customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate manner
● Assisted customers on selecting merchandise based on their needs
● Informed customers about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging approach