Seeking for an exciting Test Engineering opportunity where I can continue to utilize and further develop my technical skills while growing with the organization long term.
• Experience in analyzing and testing on Finance and Health Care applications.
• Experience in Functional, end to end, Regression Smoke, Integration, Sanity, GUI, Database and System Testing.
• Good understanding knowledge of system design and translate requirements into Test Cases.
• Good understanding of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC).
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Proficient in researching, analyzing, processing and making resolutions.
• Created detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases using agile methodology.
• Interacted with the development team to test the bugs once they were fixed.
• Able to work well independently and good team player.
• Good working knowledge of MS office tools such as power point and word, excel.
• Detail oriented, and analytical, with a proven ability to learn quickly. WORK EXPERIENCE
Medisoft Project, Test Engineer
2018 to 2019
Application developed for Practice Management and Medical Billing solution, which helps healthcare organizations manage their business operations. As a, Software Test Engineer, was involved in various kinds of testing of the Medisoft software modules such as Patient, Physician and Claims. Medisoft was a web-based application mainly used by the Professionals.
• Analyzed the Test plan, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, test requirements and necessary resources.
• Developed test plans; test cases and test scenario's based on requirements and user stories.
• Worked on Agile Methodologies with good knowledge on different SDLC.
• Used JIRA for bugs Reporting and communication to developers, Product support and test team members.
• Preformed various types of testing in such as Functional, Regression, Performance and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Web applications.
• Created the test scripts for both positive and negative testing. Create and execute manual regression tests.
• Performed IST (Integrated System Testing) Regression Testing online on different operating system and browsers. Knowledge of testing web services.
• Performed Manual Testing on Web based Applications.
• Executed SQL queries to evaluate the data in the Front-end matches with the data in the Database.
• Monitoring the Browsers ability to identify the various Web Objects and Hyperlinks and Reported the Broken Likens.
• Knowledge with object oriented programming languages (Java, C++). Commission
2008 to 2011
system kept track of the insurance brokerage contracts, brokers licenses, payment/commissions from group to individual brokers. System used SQL statement to generate reconciliation and management reports.
• Perform regression and functional testing on accounting applications using manual testing methods.
• Create test cases and ensure all scenarios are captured in the acceptance criteria.
• Wrote detailed and easy to understand bug reports.
• Record bugs finding and communicate to developers for fix.
• Validate, verify, communicate and resolve software issues through careful, thoroughly documented testing.
• Involved in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for Java application at the end of the test phases with the requirements collected from the user.
• Performed Front-End and Functionality Manually Testing. Claims Analyst
2004 to 2006
Responsible for accurately and efficiently reviewing contracts, researching healthcare provider claims Medicare and Medicaid, thoroughly documenting investigation results and identifying and implementing appropriate and effective resolution strategies.
• Validated claim status, claim liability and availability of coverage.
• Understand concepts of coverage, contract interpretation and reimbursement methodologies needed to analyze claims.
• Researched and analyzed information gathered through investigation to identify reimbursement issues, developed solutions and initiate appropriate claim resolution strategies.
• Interfaced with personnel of the different areas of the Department to ensure the resolution of problems around the claims, such as, correct validation, and timely payment services. Marketing
2002 to 2004
Managed financial, medical and informational accounts. Researched, updated, and entered new data collected from doctor's insurers and pharmacists into Seibel systems for existing and new accounts.
• Performed market research surveys and analyzed information on Excel that increased company profits.
• Worked closely with customers to develop money saving programs, techniques and ideas that resulted in direct sales and stronger company image.
• Managed extensive customer base, providing award winning customer service to clients during initial and after sales. Assisted in training 20+ new representatives and associates. EDUCATION
Online in Selenium
Computer Information Systems University of Maryland University College August 2018
Selenium (Less than 1 year)
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95 and MAC Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA,
Languages: Java, C, XML
Database: Oracle, MS Access
Software Packages: MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project, Access, and Lotus Note