(PHD) in Geographical Information System (GIS). Tikrit University.
Diploma in computer techs. Tikrit University.
TOFEL certificate in English.
IC3 certificate in computer and good rating in all program. Qualifications
Designer and Producer Maps on programs Arc GIS, CARTO, kobocollect & Autocad.
Conduct meetings with families, health & risks awareness’s of disease and disasters.
Train the team and community leaders on PSS program and Tdh Policy in the work.
Capacity building for teachers and staff.
Work with communities, DoE staff and directorate to check the IDPs public schools’ affairs.
Develop future plans for the team and face emergency situations.
Evaluation of damage and gaps, processing and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data in the SPSS software.
worked as (Log GIS) From 01\02\2017 to 01\08\2017
worked as (CCCM GIS Officer & Data Analyst). From 01\02\2018 to 01\08\2018
working as (GIS Officer). From 01\08\2018 till Now. To support all teams in the Tdh bases in Iraq (Salah Aldin, Tall Afar, Irbil, Kirkuk, Baghdad & Qayarra) and mapping with tables supporting all teams on assessment surveys, activities and events and monitoring distribution before distribution and after distribution as following: -
- (WASH). Designing maps and plans for projects with the testing that with the team before implementation and after implementation using Autocad and ARGGIS.
- (CP). During my work with CP team (in Tdh) I got familiar with CP activities & needs such as PSS activities for children and adults and outreach activities (such and FGDs, awareness sessions, tea parties, community events, adolescent led activities, women’s group activity etc.). Identifying and evaluating events for the CP team for schools and target situations by designing maps and tables like analysis & study plan. As well as, identifying areas of work of each organization and team.
- (CCCM). Identification of displaced areas and their movements, situations, assessment of needs, monthly updates and assessment of cases through reports.
- (MEAL Officer). Design maps PDM for CASH & NFI kits distribution in Rawa and and ANA. KAP Surveys Baseline and Endline in Baiji Ziwiayh and Mosahak, Haweja, Tal Afar, Tikrit, Kirkuk & ANA. Also Design maps for better shelter installation in both SAD & KUK and calculation of spaces from schools, health centers and partners. Also, designed maps with tables for waste and landfill in Shirqat area. Worked on the kobocollecte program to assess the situation of IDPs in the field with the monitoring and evaluation team.
- (Liaison & Field Co). Designing of maps of the main streets, roads & kiss movement region for all bases and calculating of spaces and distances between regions. designing emergency and security maps and identify areas of the insurgency.
- (Juvenile Justice). Designing maps, tables and reports for the areas and locations of prisons, events and security centers.
Monthly meetings with WASH, CP, CCCM & MEAL teams, and support them with maps and schedules for the movement of IDPs, their numbers and needs by purpose reports and maps.
Name: Ali Abdullah Mousa
Date of birth: 2\11\1988
Address: IRAQ- Salah Al Din
Phone number: 077********
Skype: ali abdula (Gis tdh)
Maps Designer and Producer
Marital status: Married
Working with REACH org, exchange of data, information and maps. Assessing and monitoring the situation in the affected areas. Identifying the necessary needs of the population, reporting and maps to international organizations. CAOFISR
Monthly visit to the orchards camp to assess the service situation and follow up the movement and preparation of the displaced and the design maps showing the division of the camp into sectors.
work as support member with WASH team to provide them by tables for the population
& density. Also, Provide demographic information, service maps, topographic maps, assistance in coordination with the local government and evaluation of the situation in Shirqat area.
Member of the Committee for the demarcation of borders and the construction of GIS layers in the province of Salah al-Din during 2011.
Responsible and Supervisor of Geographic Information Systems at the University of Tikrit for 2015-2016.
Project Manager for mapping the presence of the militants (security maps) using remote sensing technology in Tikrit University Laboratory GIS.
Director of Graduate Student Development Program Arc Gis & QGIS & ERDAS & CARTO & kobocollecte.
Experience in designing and developing emergency applications in the GIS program to produce risk maps for IDPs or mobile teams
Manage and report problems and issues that occur to the Action Center.
worked as a team leader and field coordinator with the DoW and the Case Management Department to assessment the damage to infrastructure in Baiji city.
Member of the Population Assessment Team for Cities at the University of Tikrit for the period from 2012 to 2014 and conduct surveys and assessments of the overall population movement using the program of kobocollecte . Training
kobocollecte tool training – Tdh Shirqat base- April 2017.
Camp Coordination Camp Management Training (IOM ORG).
Protection Mainstreaming Training (DRC ORG).
Project Cycle Management in Emergencies and Humanitarian Crises (Tdh ORG).
Sitrep writing reports.
Personal analysis in psychology- Tikrit University- June 2015.
Mapping and positioning course training from (REACH ORG).
English Language Course from (Tdh ORG).
Child protection in Emergence Training (Tdh ORG).
PFA Training (Tdh ORG).
Child Protection Trainer.
GIS training from (Esri Company).
Field coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
CCCM supervisor email@example.com
Cccm PM firstname.lastname@example.org
CP & Educ supervisor email@example.com
WASH PM. firstname.lastname@example.org
Gis Officer. Reach org. email@example.com Arc Gis & Qgis
Microsoft ed office
globel mapper maps