EXPERIENCE iPacesetters, Tulsa, OK February 2019 to Present Trainer/ Sales Manager/ Comcast Ambassador
● Accurately delivered training curriculum using approved materials, administration of all required learning assessments, role play certifications and training acknowledgements
● Documented and reported training class and participant information, time and payroll information, and insure paperwork is accurate, complete and on time, and maintained in a secure manner until transferred to the appropriate person for filing or transfer at the end of each training day.
● Communicated daily with immediate supervisor verbally and or in writing the status of training activities performed. (Training, Nesting, Coaching, Live calling)
● Effectively coached and developed CEA’s to achieve sales, quality, and customer service goals.
● Responsible for maintaining equipment, materials, supplies, order and cleanliness or training room, and communicated appropriately regarding any needs for repair or replacement.
● Participated in weekly Training calls and meetings, participated in planning, and communicated any changes in scheduled activities with Supervisor. T-Roc Global, Tulsa, OK December 2018 to February 2019 Wireless Specialist
● Provide demonstrations to prospective customers for company products and services to improve sales.
● Coordinate with Store Manager and initiate plans to achieve all sales targets.
RNC Sales, Tulsa, OK November 2016 to April 2017
Door to Door Salesman
● Achieve and exceed assigned sales goals through performing a certain number of door to door visits each day.
● Analyze each resident’s needs individually.
● Suggest appropriate professional sales and services to homeowners.
● Record customer’s details, product specifications and other sales paperwork.
● Track customer needs and issues daily through phone calls. Atlantic Credit and Finance, Tulsa, OK August 2013 to December 2014 Debt Collector
● Keep tracking outstanding debts
● Plan course of action to recover owed money
● Locate and contact debtors
● Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans
● Handle customers' questions or complaints
● Update account status and database regularly
● Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable EDUCATION Bachelors of Fine Arts, Theater,
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA May 2014 ACTIVITIES Scoutmaster (Eagle Scout)