CV INTERNATIONAL INTERNAL AUDITOR EMS Environmental, HSE Health & Safety, QMS Quality MANAGMENT Page 1 of 21 01/08/2018 –
To – Till Date
HOT Engineering & Construction Co. (HOT ECC), Kuwait Position Document control manager cum certified Internal Auditor
(QMS, EMS & HSE Management System)
• Performed multi-talented tasks with respect to Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
• Assisting to perform daily verification that Operational Excellence and Performance System (OEPS) are implemented efficiently by setting an expectation for competency, consistency, reliability, and credibility to use.
• Assisting with risk assessments in conjunction with facilities and product lines.
• Ensuring incidents are reported in accordance with company standards.
• Addressing risks related to financial - reporting, operations, legal and regulatory compliance and the company latest strategy set by top management.
• Assists and follow up of planning of each audit, including: notification to auditees, analysis, recommendation and submittal for approval of the Audit Plan, ensure that Audit Plan has been dispatched to auditees, providing assistance to lead auditors during the steps of preparation as per ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 as a “business management tool”, Organize processes, Improve the efficiency of processes, continual improvements. Interfacing between auditors and auditees. Act as a facilitator of audits
• Assists to analyze audit reports, make recommendations that are usable and workable for auditees and the Quality Management Team.
• Preparing action lists for the pending/outstanding observations and NCR’s to enhance closeouts under the given time period before it reaches the target date.
• Monitoring the performance of internal audits, ensuring that internal audits comply with applicable standards, regulations, and guidance (e.g., ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines for auditing management systems) and that resulting reports are fair, impartial, and useful.
• Perform Regularly audit report progress of audit activity against audit plan and follow- up of outstanding issues/observations and NCR’s for closeout through action list updates and provide status reports on agreed actions and expected dates of completion
• Actively facilitate investigations with the aim of identifying, recording and ultimately correcting systemic, behavioural and organisational system deficiencies
• Assist to perform analysis regularly, root cause analysis, and determine corrective actions to determine adverse events or trends within the Technical operations department.
Fazlul Mubeen Khan
Resident Card No. 280*********
Employer HOT Engineering & Construction Co. (HOT ECC) Profession Administration
Position Document control manager cum certified Internal Auditor (QMS, EMS & HSE Management)
Total Experience 15+ Years throughout GCC - Gulf & India Notice/Joining Period At the earliest (project at completion stage) Date of Birth 16-10-1980 (NATIONALITY - INDIAN)
Marital Status Married having 1 child in kuwait (Family Visa Status) Present Salary 600 (KD) Expected salary: 750 (KD) & above Visa (Type) 18 A - Transferrable (PROJECTS VISA)
Issue / Expiry
Passport No. L1171343
Issued - 07.01.2013 / Expires - 06.01.2023
Contact Details Mobile 00965 – 98793972
0091 – 994-***-**** (Mother India)
License Details: Issued by: RTA-HYDERABAD-CZ
Issue / Expiry (INDIA)
Indian Driving License No. TS01220160001281
Issued - 23.01.2016 / Expires - 15.10.2030
Educational Qualification Doctorate in Management Studies Bachelor of Business Administration
Professional Qualification Honour’s Diploma in Computer Engineering Training / Certification ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor – ASSP (TUV) in Kuwait ISO QMS 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety AS
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
CV INTERNATIONAL INTERNAL AUDITOR EMS Environmental, HSE Health & Safety, QMS Quality MANAGMENT Page 2 of 21
• Assist the team to gather appropriate information on which to base decisions of audits accordingly. Assists to make decisions within authority/responsibilities that impact own area. Assist to make decisions in a timeframe appropriate to the task
• Establishing and communicating the scope and objectives of the Audit to appropriate members of management.
• Developing an understanding of the business area under review - this includes objectives, measurements & key transaction types and involves interviews and a review of documents - flowcharts and narratives may be created, if necessary.
• Describing the key risks facing the business activities within the scope of the Audit.
• Identifying management practices in the five components of control to ensure that each key risk is properly controlled and monitored. Prepare Internal Audit to identify common risks and desired controls in the specific process which is being audited.
• Developing and executing a risk-based sampling and testing approach to determine whether the most important management controls are operating as intended.
• Reporting issues and challenges identified and negotiating action plans with the management to address these problems.
• Following-up on reported findings at appropriate intervals. Internal Audit Departments maintain a follow-up database for this purpose.
• Provides independent assurance that an organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
• Provide traditional audit assurance across the risk spectrum as well as consulting project support in a variety of areas such as project management, data analysis, and monitoring of major company initiatives, may establish specialty areas to handle their service portfolio.
• Provides technical support during audit process workflow, statistical analysis, and obtaining data from systems.
• Assists in analyzing the root causes for effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
• Provide assistance to identify the hazards for proper safeguarding of company assets
• Follows and monitors the completion of audits within the organization from its planning to the nonconformance/Corrective-Preventive action’s closure.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
• Perform the given job successfully and each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Provides support for monitoring injury, illness, and incident related performance. Supports the development and implementation of strategic solutions that will improve the performance results as required.
• Provides health, safety and environmental regulatory compliance support and reports findings, concerns, and deficiencies. Responds to client/customer/member concerns regarding HSE matters.
• Supports cost reduction and quality improvement initiatives as directed.
• Supports compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (Client Code of Conduct) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and client policies and procedures.
• May act as an HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) subject matter resource for the field and other assigned duties.
• Follows the guidelines of the ISO 9001 standard, meets customer requirements and statutory and regulatory requirements, Maintains documentation through
“Risk-Based Terminology” Drive and monitor Audits of the company according to the Audit Program/Schedule & QMS Procedure.
• Assists to analyze the reliability of management reporting. Verify the compliance with laws and regulations.
• Assure the completion of the audit with respective time frames. Prepare the audit reports within reasonable due time.
• Ensure strategic investigations are conducted and root causes are identified, Ensure Corrective Actions/Preventive Actions are established and recorded. Monitor the Corrective/Preventive actions following the QMS Procedures. Promote Opportunities for Improvement within the organization.
• Use the results/reports of Audit and customers satisfaction survey reports, to identify the risk & opportunities for improvement/appraisals of all QMS processes with strategic plans.
• attending meetings with audited to develop an understanding of business processes;
• travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information;
CV INTERNATIONAL INTERNAL AUDITOR EMS Environmental, HSE Health & Safety, QMS Quality MANAGMENT Page 3 of 21
• researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
• providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions;
• performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
• anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them;
• providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities;
• agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings;
• preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people;
• assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing;
• Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications.
• Follow up the Corrective and Preventive actions. Make sure quality incidents are recorded.
• Reviewing nonconformities (service, Customer complaints, incident and ill health).
• Identifying the causes of nonconformities and mitigate the risks before occurrence.
• Evaluating the need for actions to ensure the non-recurrence of such nonconformities.
• Determining and implementing needed actions. Recording the results of actions taken.
• Strategic reviewing the effectiveness of the corrective actions taken.
• Proficiency in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 standard and variants and general knowledge of Oil & Gas mining sector in general and refining operations more precisely.
• Individually succeeded ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 External Audits (EMS, HSE & QA/QC - QMS Management) and successfully completed many Client based internal Audits as per the requirements / procedures of company.
• Knowledge of standard 19011:2011 and its principles, its rules, key points, its ethics and objectives.
• Verify if the MRB (Manufacturing Record Book) and the Operating Maintenance Manual is in conformance with the quality standards in co-ordination with QA/QC Team
• Ensure that conclusions of the audit are understood by the auditees. Manage and monitor nonconformities with respect to the QMS Procedure.
• Ensure that nonconformities are correctly entered, and all section are fulfilled, and make sure relevant persons are notified on occurrence of nonconformance
• Follow the responsiveness of process owners on nonconformities treatment.
• Consistent with the HSE Policy & Integrated Management System (Level-1, 2, 3, 4)
• Are measurable as far as practicable, Taking into account applicable requirements
• Relevant to conformity of products and services and to the enhancement of customer satisfaction, Monitored, Communicated and Updated as appropriate.
• Data analysis & retention, objective-thinking, judgment and leadership skills.
• Assist to evaluate the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption.
• Schedule-orientated (able to consistently maintain schedules and meet deadlines)
• Detail oriented, Technical writing skills, Ability to manage multiple priorities, Knowledgeable in use of computers and applicable software (MS Windows & Adv. Office)
• Ensured a set of comprehensive information management procedures and departmental work instructions are developed and maintained.
• Leads the development of final Project documentation with the GES+ Contractor.
• Lead efforts to develop and agree all standards, systems, handover and close-out of Project activities related to information management
• Arrange for set up, implementation and maintenance of the electronic document management system; Arrange for training of IPMT personnel in document management systems. Ensured that a comprehensive set of information management procedures are developed and maintained Managed a coordinated approach to resolving procedural issues in a timely manner
• Managed coordinating a complete and timely Project close-out/handover/archiving activities, provided Information Management leadership to the Project A&WR
• Proactive in proposing improvements/developments of systems and processes
• Established, implemented and stewards Project Information Management policies, processes, procedures, systems and controls
• Worked with GES+ Contractor and ensured alignment between IPMT Information Management requirements as per contract terms and conditions
• Provided IPMT oversight of all GES+ Contractor Information Management processes, procedures and systems to ensure contractual compliance, gap identification and closure.
CV INTERNATIONAL INTERNAL AUDITOR EMS Environmental, HSE Health & Safety, QMS Quality MANAGMENT Page 4 of 21
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex workplace relationships to ensure health and safety and environmental information can be obtained, analyzed and communicated to department seniors.
Summary • Meticulous internal auditor with understanding of the internal workings of the organization and provides valuable solutions to meeting organizational goals and promoting optimum company practices. Superb at collecting, analyzing and examining company records. Specialize in providing company feedback and developing auditing plans. creates an impact on the organization's function, performance and productivity for successful business have played a strategic vital role to develop products, services, and capabilities that provides a company major advantages over competitive forces it faces in the global marketplace. Attended meetings with auditees in order to understand all internal business processes. Traveled to different sites to meet with relevant staff and evaluate operations. Collaborated with staff and administrators research and asses how well risk management processes were working. Audited key business operations and prepared reports based on those audits. Skillset • Risk management & control
• Analytical and critical thinking
• Data mining and analytics through Data Analysis Techniques
• Accepting responsibility & Business acumen
• Problem solving tools and techniques
• Resilience & Conflict resolution
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• Attention to detail & Research skills
• Adaptability with Integrity
• Continuous Learning
• Diversity of Partnering by Teamwork
• Communication skills & Relationship Building
• Industry-specific knowledge
• Natural inquisitiveness
• Persuasiveness & General IT knowledge
• Change management proficiency
• service orientation with a global mindset
• Being a team player based
• Continual Improvement
27/01/2016 – To
Alkhorayef Group, Kuwait
Project Name Large Scale Thermal Pilot Project (LSTP-SOUTH/NORTH) & New GC-16 Project in West Kuwait
Project Cost KD 27,473,670.591 & KD 2,809,893.786 / KD 87,584,844.000 (Kuwaiti Dinar) Client Kuwait Oil Company (KSC)
Main Contractor Weatherford Oil Tool Middle East Ltd. & Kudu Industries / Alkhorayef Group Company Sub-Contractor /
Alkhorayef Company for Sale, Maintenance & Repair of Oil Production Equipment LLC & Various Vendors
Project Brief KOC Contract No. 12050216 AO # 01 - Alkhorayef designed, constructed and begun operating the Large-Scale Thermal Pilot Project (South) or LSTP-S. The LSTP-S is composed of both a Water Treatment Plant with four Once Thru Steam Generators (OTSGs) and the oil treatment plant which separates the associated gas and water from the produced oil. The scope of LSTP-S involved a greenfield facility and included engineering, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning (EPC), start-up and operations and maintenance work. Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance Project (BOT contract). LSTP-S allows KOC to steam up to 8 wells and alternate between Cyclic Steam Simulation (CSS) and steam flooding, depending on reservoir response. With a production capacity of 10,000 barrels per day, this pilot is ideally suited to provide KOC with invaluable data and expertise around the characteristics and behavior of the Lower Fars heavy oil formation. Due to our success with the Large-Scale Thermal Pilot (North), we’ve begun execution on a similar Project, the South Large-Scale Thermal Pilot. Similar to the LSTP-N, this fast track Project also involved production from two horizontal wells.
KOC Contract No. 44930 - Gathering Centers are installations that receive fluid from a number of Wells and where Oil is separated from Water and Gas. AKC is currently building a New Gathering Centre (New GC-16) for Kuwait Oil Company as a Contractor Owned facility with the State-of-Art Technology.
It is the Single Largest Contractor Owned facility built in Kuwait (may be in Middle East also). New Technology used in GC-16
New GC-16 is designed and constructed with latest technologies and equipment and thus will be a landmark. Hot Oil Heater instead of Glycol Bath Heater - Umbrella Roof for Crude Storage Tanks, as against the Contract requirement of Cone Roof Tanks, Air Lifting of the Tank Roofs (completed within CV INTERNATIONAL INTERNAL AUDITOR EMS Environmental, HSE Health & Safety, QMS Quality MANAGMENT Page 5 of 21 30 minutes while conventional method requires few days), High Temperature (110 C) desalting which is much lesser in other KOC GCs, Facility designed to handle high Water Cut (60% or 150 MBWPD). The New GC-16 facility is at the verge of completion of Construction and will be commissioned shortly. AKC will be operating the facility for upto 10 years with Shutdown works.
• Conduct HSE audits on Project sites, Development of HSE training plan, communication and presentation at all levels, Coordination of external Health and Safety training
• Monitor and report on Health, Safety and Environment aspects of the projects.
• Actively promote safety awareness and constantly review and update company safety procedures. Maintain records and produce reports and statistics of all safety related incidents, Monthly reporting on Health and Safety statistics
• Monthly reporting on development of company HSE management system, be fully conversant with all local Health and Safety work regulations, code of practice and legal requirements affecting Safety, Health and Welfare and liaise with government officials as required, Determine the cause of any accident or dangerous occurrence and recommend, means of preventing reoccurrence.
• Strict adherence of company safety regulations with emphasis on working at restricted, hazardous and elevated areas depending on type of area classification.
• Regular safety inspection ensuring site safety administration including safety induction, safety trainings, hazard identification plan, emergency procedures, tool box meetings, H2S training, incident, accident, fire reports and man hour reports.
• Preparation and maintenance of all safety reports and records. Fire prevention using adequate number of approved type of fire extinguishers including periodical inspection and their revalidation. Training personnel in Fire extinguisher usage.
• Safety audit of lifting accessories such as slings, D-shackles, pins, man-baskets, wire ropes, lifting belts.
• Heavy equipment safety inspection, verification and validating of safety certificates through third party for cranes, trailers, forklifts as per company safety rules and regulations. Maintain contact with professional bodies to keep up to date with recommended code of practice and new safety literature.
• Safety inspection and training of Confined spaces, Welding, Gas cutting, Excavation safety and Scaffolding systems during erection, construction and dismantling by adapting proper tagging system which shall be approved by the client. Inspection of approved scaffolding Periodically for general conditions, loading, access and additional requirements of client on specific cases such as safety belts, mid rail, toe board etc.
• Evaluate the progress of achieving HSE targets, maintaining regulatory compliance, and effectively utilizing the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Management System; determine that all elements of the HSE Management System have been developed and documented in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements and commitments.
• Verify that corrective and preventative actions have been implemented for identified deficiencies.
• Controlling the work place hazard by preparing hazard checklist pertaining details of existing hazards. Identification of hazards and preventing accidents by ranking hazards to its risk level.
• Preparation of HSE plan as per site requirements and implementation of the same. Preparation of ON-site emergency preparedness and response plan.
• Advising in installation of storage for fuel and chemicals as per environmental requirements.
• Prepare safe work method statements including risk assessments for each activity. Coordination with client for inspection of work site, equipment etc.
• Review with Supervisors corrective action responses to inspections and internal evaluations findings for adequacy and assist with Safety Management System requirements.
• Coordination with external agencies for testing and certification of equipment. Audit analysis of Conduct safety induction, safety training for all employees covering different topics.
• Investigate near miss, unsafe act, and unsafe condition and implement rectification. Investigation of incidents to analyze root causes.
• Provide assistance to develop and run a coordinated housekeeping program including recycling, segregation of scrap at its designated area.
• Conversant with ISO 18001 – OSHA, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, Process Safety Management System.
• Involved in safety promotional activities such as safety campaigns, safety weeks, safety exhibitions, safety improvement team’s conventions, sub-contractor seminars etc.
• Preparation of exhaustive safety manual covering all legal requirements and safety procedures.
CV INTERNATIONAL INTERNAL AUDITOR EMS Environmental, HSE Health & Safety, QMS Quality MANAGMENT Page 6 of 21
• Coordinating with other departments in conducting ON-site emergency drills. Following work permit procedures as per site requirement.
• Conversant in MSDS element such as chemical identity, TLV, STEL, IDLH, Physical properties, reactivity data, health hazards, emergency information etc.
• Strong focus on managing IPMT and GES+ Contractor information flow between Project. Ensured documentation conforms to Client requirements
• Leads the archiving of Project documentation at the completion of the Project.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Language.
• Knowledge and experience with Information Management computing and hardcopy systems, management processes and assured control procedures at project sites to avoid superseded works/drawings. Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
• Proven leadership and team management skills, capable strategic planner.
• Twelve (12) years’ experience in Information Management and twelve (12) years’ experienced working within a Project organization.
• Experienced in working with large FEED (Front End Engineering Design) & EPC
(Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Contractors in the areas of Information management, contract compliance and contract change management.
• Lead and supervise a team of document control staff that is focused in their approach to dealing with the entire Kuwait Oil Company, KOC Kuwait. Capable of working in with SAP-FMS/IMS & Cloud Computing Database (FileZilla Client) on multiple projects.
• Maintain and continual improvement of company document control process.
• Registration, distribution and periodic review of all QHSE documentation, assist in maintaining the ongoing development, implementation and effectiveness of the company HSE Program.
• Ongoing maintenance of the QHSE tracking databases (Action plan register, EWOC register, UOR register, KPI’S register, Master document register etc’s)
• Participate in incident investigation reviews and data collection.
• Maintain HSE statistical safety data and trending up to date, Preparation statistical reports to Ministry of Ecology as per legislative requirements, Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system in compliance with ISO 9001:2015, Liaise with Corporate QHSE Department to ensure a consistent approach is made in Document Control Administration.
• Working knowledge of regulatory requirements, HSE databases and Quality management system, managing reference data repository systems to provide reliable data at fingertips;
• Providing data management expertise (database (SQL, Ms Access), data reconciliation, reporting, analytics, office automation, SAP MM, etc.);
• Collecting and analyzing production asset data; deploying data management best practices (governance); innovating in procedures and tools for data management.
• Develop competences related to a specific data repository system (IOS Mapper) used to manage reference asset data within the Nuclear Entity;
• Merge and reconcile data from databases that have evolved in parallel by interacting with the data owners; provide pre-qualification / tender information on HSE issues.
• Collect the quality data necessary to support the projects by crossing data from different data sources (layout plans, ERP system (SAP), documents, other databases, etc.);
• Organize the data to ensure its usability for the projects, guaranteeing traceability;
• Cross-check the data and solve detected inconsistencies to improve the quality.
• Propose new innovative ways of working and state-of-the art tools to support the Nuclear Entity objectives in the context of Data Management;
• Provide mentorship about digital solutions and data management; Assist the Group Manager in rolling out the Data Management action plan.
• Improvement of the process and ESH performance (assurance and efficiency) by: The
(re)design of business processes and development & improvement of systems and documents. Planning, execution, guidance and follow-up of internal and external audits and inspections. Duties as directed by line management from time to time.
• Computer Proficiency: Advanced PC user and Proficient with Microsoft applications, Clear and effective oral and written communication skills in English language.
• Advising Management in complying with Safety & code of practice design & Risk assessment and review. On site Emergency Response Plan preparation and updating, on site Mock Emergency drills and suggests suitable rectification
• Drive continuous improvement on safety aspects. Framing safety policy/plan, Image building safety activities, • HAZOP / HAZID safety of plants, Environmental impact assessment, Quantitative /Qualitative Risk Analysis.
• Advise plants for preparation of Safe operating procedure, Designing Safety training modules., Work permit system (Hot work, vessel entry and work at height)
• Hazard hunt techniques, job safety analysis for identifying & control. Reporting Management on all matters of prime operational safety. CV INTERNATIONAL INTERNAL AUDITOR EMS Environmental, HSE Health & Safety, QMS Quality MANAGMENT Page 7 of 21
• Construction Safety including Civil, Electro-Mechanical in Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals,
& Civil projects. Development of company-wide Health, Safety and Environment Procedures Management of Health, Safety and Environment. 02/11/2013 –
Al Turki Enterprises LLC, MUSCAT, OMAN
Position Document Control Manager & Internal Auditor Responsibilities • In-Charge of complete and full-fledged Documentation Control Management System through ACONEX / PROCON. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information highly secured/confidential.
• Assisting in preparing, distributing, controlling and Maintaining of all documents/records as per company’s Quality Policy, HSE Policy, Scope and document and record control procedure which includes company’s Quality Assurance Manual’s, Project Specific Quality Manuals, HSE Manuals, Human Resource Manual, Quality Control Procedures, Quality Assurance Procedures, ITP’s, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Drawings, Method Statements through QMS Quality Management System.
• Responsible for coordination of controlled documentation within the company.
• Checking and filing of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental documentation
• Assist in supporting external audits, coordinating activities in backroom and ensuring timely response to documentation requests for auditors.
• Compile soft and hard copies of Manufacturing Data books and Operations