Brooklyn, New York 11216
Administrative professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft
program applications. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works
independently and exceeds expectations. Able to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
without compromising quality.
Administrative & Manage multiple Proficient in Microsoft Keboarding-50wpm
Office Support projects computer software
Procedures simultaneously applications
Handled multifaceted clerical tasks (data entry, filing, records management.) Quickly became a trusted assistant
that is known for a positive attitude, flexibility and high-quality work.
• Communicate effectively in a multicultural environment. Establish strong relationships to gain
support and achieve results.
• Assist in the coordination of community events.
• Manage daily operations of office in the director's absence.
• Provide timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests; monitor and transfer
calls to designated staff; prepare organizational correspondence.
• Provide excellent customer support services to clients and the community, alike.
The Sabaoth Group Inc.
Office Manager October, 2009 to Present
• Searched, complied, and prepared reports, manuals correspondence, and other information required
• Assist and interviewed clients in the preparation of low income housing applications.
• Provided employees with guidance in handling difficult and complex problems, and in resolving
escalated complaints and disputes.
• Participated in the work of subordinates in order to facilitate productivity to overcome difficult
aspects of work.
• Supervised employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts.
• Coordinated activities with other supervisory personnel, and with other work units and department.
• Made recommendations to management concerning such issues as staffing decisions and procedural
• Maintained records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, and machine
Health Services Attendant (Private Care)
South Wick Village, Scotch Plain, NJ January, 2000-June, 2008
• Administered prescribed medications utilizing standard safety procedures.
• Preformed support services such as personal & ambulatory care needs.
GeeGee Variety Department, Irvington, NJ February, 2003-October, 2003
• Maintained accurate records of store inventory.
• Reconciled daily financial transactions.
• Provided excellent customer; received positive feedback & commendations from customers and
Brooklyn Adult Learning Center, Brooklyn, NY
Relevant Courses: 2007-2009
• Medical Billing & Coding
• Medical Terminology
• Ms Office for Professional Staff
• Keyboarding and Document Formatting
• General Education Diploma (GED)