A highly creative and multi-talented Graphic Designer with extensive expe- rience in branding, marketing and design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities. Passionate and inventive creator of innovative marketing strategies and campaigns; accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments seeking challenging position in a reputable organization where I can maximize my creativity skills and CONTACT acquired knowledge in software programs.
Adobe Light Room
Adobe Premier Pro
Adobe After E ects
INTERNET BROWSING, DRAWING
Graphic Designer ( 2017-07 - present )
Azadea, Doha Qatar
Created and conceptualized and illustrate new design themes for social media, promotional ads, monthly campaigns, store graphics and menu. Collaborated with marketing team through presentation and proposals for promotional material's content and implementation procedures. Participated in preparing production of print to coordinate with the supplier for accurate measurements, quality and materials. Supervise installation of all graphic materials to ensure smooth installation and complete project. Stay updated with latest graphic design software and techniques to apply. Maintain project schedules, scope and budget as per the Marketing plan. Ensure to comply with the brand standard and guidelines.
• Continuously managed two stores at the same time (Eataly Doha Festival City and Mall of Qatar Branch).
• Acted as support graphic designer for artworks related to sister company, Paul Restaurant and Coffee Shop.
• Launched all designs for store grand opening, main events, menu seasonal designs and social media platform.
• Successfully put up the store's interior specifically for sales and marketing collateral.
Graphic Designer ( 2016-05 - 2017-05 )
Print Fiction, Doha Qatar
Conceive idea, concepts and campaigns of the clients, promotional materials and sales collateral. Design logos, brochures, banners, flyers and other promotional advertisements. Created design theme and graphics for marketing and sales presentations. Participated in team effort to produce streamlined production of major events. Key Achievements:
• Earned several techniques for event management, photography and video coverage.
• Coordinated staff participation in community events such as Back to School programs.
• Successfully conceptualized, designed and installed promotional flyers and grocery stands for major clients such as Nestle and Red bull. https://www.coroflot.com/cmanalad13
Graphic Designer ( 2015-04 - 2016-04 )
Shalan Advertising, Doha Qatar
Successfully managed graphic design projects from concept through completion. Work closely with clients to create the brand and conceive company logo, corporate profile and marketing collateral. Consistently met deadlines and requirements as per the client's time- line. Effectively build, motivate and lead production team to ensure operation equipment by completing preventive maintenance require- ments. Coordinate with vendors and suppliers to meet all project requirements. Create and conduct highly persuasive presentations to clients.
• Successfully completed client projects for major companies such as Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kahramaa, Monoprix, Sports Corner, Adidas and Ezdan.
• Provided proposal layout and total re-branding for Century Hotel, Chic n Posh and Qatar Cats Club.
• Managed to complete full branding lay out for three branches of KFC.
• Established good relationships with both vendors and key clients. Graphic Designer ( 2013-03 - 2015-03 )
Airborne Technologies Inc., Manila Philippines
Created the company logo and website. Designed and produced monthly magazine print ad, posters, flyers, billboards and store signage. Participated in promoting products through events and fairs exposure. Covered video commercials and product photo shoots. Key Achievements:
• Consistently recognized for fresh and innovative ideas.
• Developed the company website which increased overall sales and improved customer satisfaction due to online transactions.
• Trained newly hired designers.
Far Eastern University (EAC)
Bachelor of Science Major in Information Technology Adobe Photoshop
Informatics, Manila Philippines
Basic course for intermediate Adobe Photoshop
Basic Photography and Product Knowledge
Marco Polo Hotel, Manila, Philippines
Training for basic photography focusing on product Upselling Exhibit and Tradeshow
World Trade Center, Manila, Philippines
On-site training during exhibit and tradeshow for product up-selling skills
Event start up
Ezdan Mall, Doha, Qatar
Training on event planning and organization, supplier and sponsors partnership
Introduction to Eataly and Orientation for Branding Standard and Guideline
New joiner’s training with Marketing Department for job description and brand orientation
Company Background and Code of Conduct
Azadea, Doha, Qatar
Employees’ Refresher Training
Azadea Corporate Office, Dubai, UAE