Boston, MA *****
Hitha Theresia Ambat
EDUCATION & TRAINING
**** *.****., *********** & Electrical Engineering Federal Institute of Science and Technology, Angamaly, Kerala, INDIA Graduated - First Class.
• Application development analyst for some of the largest retail and telecommunications clients with account strengths of up to 200 persons
• Software developer in C/Unix with 3.5+ years of hands on industry experience.
• Worked in Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
• Effective communicator with both the technical and non technical project stakeholders.
• Worked as both individual and team contributor & helped onboard new team members WORK EXPERIENCE
Accenture Solutions Private Ltd. October 2014- May 2018 Application Development Analyst, Bangalore, India 10/2016 – 05/2018 Domain/Client: Telecommunications - Aristos (AT&T)
• Worked in C++, Perl, Cobol, and UNIX systems knowledge
• Worked on UNIX to Linux systems and shell and batch scripts.
• Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills- have worked in remedy tool and have identified, addressed, and provided solutions to open issues related to tickets and service requests and have coordinated multiple team for the successful closure of tickets.
• Automating routine batch scripts and Jobs in PeopleSoft.
• Experience debugging, optimizing code and automating routine tasks.
• Strong understand of monitoring methodologies and proactive monitoring .
• Part of production support team maintaining Kronos and PeopleTools application and infrastructure.
• Assisted on PeopleSoft Implementation:
o Involved in Installation of PeopleTools on App and web-servers o Installed Tuxedo and WebLogic including patches in servers, SSL Implementations.
o Have been involved in post refresh activities like PeopleTools refresh and Database refresh. -- Post refresh activities.
• Assisted on Kronos Implementation:
o Configured Kronos V8 application which we are using with PeopleSoft. o Installed Kronos patches with the base version
o Managed system settings for Kronos applications, ATK Set up and installed language patches for Kronos environments
Associate Software Engineer, Chennai, India 10/2014 – 10/2016 Domain/Client: Retail - Walmart
• Active member of all stages in SDLC model.
• Designed, coded and built programs based on client requirements.
• Prepared test cases and performed unit testing, integration testing (in case of application flows) and end to end testing (whenever server is included).
• Supervised deployment of 250+ application modules to clients under timelines within minimal production issues with negligible service level breach
• Lead 5-person deployment team and interacted directly with all stakeholders to discuss client requirements to ensure proper product release
• Experience working in an Agile environment (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
• Be the primary point of contact for the new members in the team, mentoring them to familiarize the system and flows. Ensure the new members efforts have been reviewed and provide assistance to improve team efficiency
• Languages: C/C++, Perl, UNIX Shell scripting & SQL
• Debugging Tools: GDB
• Code Analysis Tool: cppcheck
• Code Repository: SVN
• Project management Tools: BMC remedy, KANBAN
• Office Suite: Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint