*** ******* **** *** *** Columbus OH 43240
513-***-****, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New York University, Tandon School of Engineering, NY December 2016 Master of Science, Cyber Security GPA 3.667
Anna University, Panimalar Institute of Technology, India May 2013 Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering GPA 3.7 WORK EXPERIENCE
AAA Ohio Auto Club, Columbus June 2018 – Present
• Log monitoring and malware analysis through Splunk engine CrowdStrike Falcon sensor, File Integrity monitoring, USB Device control and network traffic analysis. Monitoring detections and activities on Falcon UI. Perform Network Contain in case of a security incident. Initial forensics data collection for any reported malwares.
• Implemented Yubikeys as a smart card MFA solution organization wide. Established Certification Authority Architecture for PKI and implemented HSM on the Certificate Authority Servers.
• Perform Internal/External scans for PCI compliance using Trustwave vulnerability management scanner. Exploit evidence of the vulnerability analysis report as an initial investigation of the report. Report findings and comply with the Patch Management Policy by applying required patches/updates or establishing a Mitigation Plan for the vulnerabilities.
• Expertise in Cisco Umbrella tool for blacklisting known malicious websites and web traffic analysis.
• Management and review of Security Policy documentation for the Technology Quality Standards TQS#5 Audit by AAA National.
• Ran a phishing campaign organization wide to determine required security awareness training for all employees.
• Manage Ocularis Video Surveillance system to extract required logs for forensics.
• Created Confidential templates on Word and rolled out to all users to enable Data Loss Prevention policy using Advanced Threat Protection Office 365.
AllianceBernstein, NYC June 2016 – March 2017
Cybersecurity Engineer - Infrastructure
• Proof of Concept for implementation of encrypted SQL database servers in Azure and key management using Azure Key Vault
• Performed Vulnerability Management using Nessus Scanner
• Penetration testing of firewalls for audit compliance. Managed Fortinet and Juniper firewalls based on traffic alerts from Splunk.
• Network and log monitoring of internal/external traffic using Splunk Security Investigation - Infrastructure.
• Worked on side projects for Cloud Data Security with Erasure Correction Code and Proven Data Possession.
• Digital Rights Management using watermarking feature in FortiGuard.
• Cybersecurity SME for the Database Engineering team. Enabled Transparent Database Encryption for storing sensitive data and Key Management using Extensible Key Management.
• Enabled Key and Certificate management on each database in MSSQL server. Created backup and restore mechanisms for the keys. Capgemini, Chennai, India May 2013 – March 2015
Associate Consultant - Java Developer
• Worked on scripts for the Batch Automation System to automatically schedule jobs and create dependencies using Java, Shell Script and Autosys VM.
ACADEMIC PROJECT: Cloud Cryptography - DropBox October 2016 – December 2016
• Full Stack Developer for a graduate level project at New York University. Established the logic for the system and designed the software architecture.
• Designed and developed means to provide security to the data stored in Dropbox using the symmetric key cryptographic algorithm AES – 256 and provided integrity checks using the hashing algorithm SHA-512.
• The main objective of the project was uploading/downloading files into Dropbox with added security features with user authentication and protection against eavesdropping, modification and replay attacks. CLUB ACTIVITIES: Active member of the Cyber Security Club, participated in CTFs, CSAW 2015/2016 and HackNights. HONORS & AWARDS
• Scored 9.35 on a scale of 10 and Gold Medal awardee for securing Anna University Rank 1 in Bachelor of Engineering Computer Science & Engineering.
• Awarded Best Learner and Java Competency Gem for leadership skills and outstanding performance at Capgemini.
• Reached Skilled Programming Level in a Software Contest held on January 2012 in collaboration with the Computer Society of India.
• Scored A Grade in the BEC (Business English Certificate) Preliminary level Exam held on March 2011 by the British Council.