Seeking In House Real Estate Acquisitions/Dispositions/leasing Position - Salaried
• Have purchased and sold properties and mortgages in difficult economic period, simultaneously buying and selling African UN Mission and European Church, as well as obtained overseas financing for same.
• Spent 1 year plus persuading a business who had been leasing for 60 year’s to buy a building for $700,000, and was recently offered $30,000,000 for same building.
• Spent 10 year’s assembled piece by piece aprox 15,000 sq ft of land across Javit’s Center For $8,500,000 recently sold for $62,500,000.
• Leased store, office and industrial space 1,000 to 30,000 sq ft, sold 250,000sf office condo
• Successfully orchestrated all phases of real estate investment and management for myself, including purchases, sales, financing, due diligence, leasing, management, and renovation of commercial and residential properties. Originated and managed the purchase, sale, and workout of non-performing mortgages.
• List of transactions available upon request. Sample deals; bought 2nd mortgage behind huge back taxes and hard money first paid $6,000 sold 11 months later $180,000. Bought Land for $45,000 sold 4 years later for $515,000. Bought land for $40,000 sold 6 months later for $250,000
STEVE ELLIOT ELUTO, Licensed Real Estate Broker August 2005 to Present
• Commercial real estate brokerage; Originate off market and market properties, marketing, business/legal negotiations, aided in or secured financing, contract negotiations, aided or performed due diligence, closing preparations and closing, shepherding the transaction from origination through to closing.
• Skills used: canvassing, patience, negotiation, legal, accounting, business judgment, persistence, creative marketing, follow through.
Managed and leased 8 story office building I sold. Oversaw the building and renovation of office space, including, bidding, filing, and construction management.
EDUCATION; J.D. Touro Law School, NY, B.S. in Finance St. John's University, New York, NY