To attain a position in my field of expertise in a challenging environment,
Not only utilizing my potential but also enhancing my abilities in order to achieve the objectives of the organization throughout the academic administration of the world at all walks of my life.
First name: Afraheem
Last Name: Khan
NIC No 17201-44636541-1
Passport No KF4116542
Marital status: Married
Current Address Mohallah Akram Abad Khat Kalay Qurba Restaurant near Forest Office Nowshera GT Road Peshawar.
DOB: 1st, April 1985
Cell No: +923*********
Northern University Nowshera (Pak)
BA(Statistic & Math-A)
Public Relation Officer
US Centcom Afghanistan
ISAF/RS Forces Afghanistan
13th April- 26th April 2010 Professional QuickBooks Workshop held by Oriental Consultants (OC) and Afghanistan Institute of Business Management (AIBM) in Kabul.
3rd July- 3rd Sept 2010 Accounting, Aduiting, Marketing, HRM and Customer workshop held by OC in Pushtany Bank Staff Kabul.
15th June to 25th June Professional Proposal Writing and Project Mgt Training Held by Oriental Consultants in TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN INGO Kabul.
20th October to 5th November Professional QuickBooks Training held by Oriental Consultants (OC) in HADAAF NGO Kabul.
20th,October to 24th,Oct 2018 Professional Training As A Business Consultant held by Pak Qater Family Takaful.
1.From March 2010 up to November: Admin/Finance Assistant with Oriental Consultants (OC) and Baker Telly Audit Form Kabul.
1. Daily Expenses Record through Accountant Software (Quick Book)
2. Payroll to the Employees.
3. Financial Reports through Quick Book
4. Documents Controller
One year in marketing experience in zong telecom.
1. Achieving goals of the organization within time period.
2. Increasing Sale of the organization with more satisfaction to the customers.
3. ACCL INTERNATIONAL
From Nov 2010 To Aug 2018 Was Employee In ACCL International as Admin/Operation Management and Facility Officer.ACCL International also Sub-Contractor of UN,RS Forces And USA Embassy in Kabul Afghanistan.
1. Maintaining Daily PR (Purchase Request) Of the Site.
2. Weekly Inventory of the Stock.
3. Maintaining GRN (Goods Receipt Note) & Pending Items.
4. Maintaining Financial Records of Camp.
5. Maintaining Daily Fuel Consumption Report.
6. Payroll and Attendance of the Employees.
7. Handle Guests Complaints.
8. DOR (Daily Operation Records) Of the Site.
9. Maintaining Medical Reports of Employees And Yearly Medical Checkup.
10. Administrative tasks of the Site.
11. Daily Operations In site.
12. Documents Controller
13. Training in Safety & Hazards to the employees.
14. Training in Personal Hygiene of employees.
15. TCN Employees Leave Applications And Tickets Managing.
16. 8 Years Supervisory experience in the Facility Management/ Building maintenance/ Hospitality & Hotel industry.
4. Pak Qatar Family Takaful
From Oct 2018 Up to Current Work As a Business Development Consultant
Main Responsibilities are below
1. Visiting and Introducing New Accounts & Their Benefits To The customers.
2. Collecting and Filling Survey Forms
3. Making Appointments and Meetings
4. Target Acquisition (Individual & Team) Within Time Frame
5. Analysis Marketing Challenges and Competitors
6. Team Building & Management.
I have experience in the MS Office suit of computer software packages.
Good Knowledge of Quick Book Enterprise Solution2010.
Basic Knowledge Of Networking
SEO (Under Studying)
Highly motivated, well organized, hard-working And Honest.
Pleasant and warm personality, flexibility and attention to details.
Playing Cricket, Hockey, Football, Table tennis, swimming.
Operation officer Oriental Consultant Afghanistan (Kabul)
Skills And Hobbies