Obtain a position in an analytical or organic chemistry laboratory.
• Gas Chromatography (FID, ECD)
• Ion Chromatography ( Dionex, Metrohm)
• FT-IR, NMR, GC-MS, HPLC,
• IFT, WR-Cryette
• Automated Analysis (Technicon Autoanalyzer II, Lachat 4000 Analyzer)
• Metrohm (Percent Active, Percent Calcium, and Total Base Number) auto titration methods
• 24 Hazmat Technician (June 2016)
• DOT Training
• IATA Certification
• ISO-9001:2015 Trained
• Quality Control and Safety Protocols
• Responsible Care Training
Athlon Solution• ISO-9001:2015 Traineds - Houston, TX
December 2017 to May 2018
• Analyze and interpret IC data from multiple instruments.
• Enter all data into a Laboratory Information Management System.
• Load multiple auto samplers for IC analysis.
• Write calibration procedures or methods.
• Prepare IC standards for Routine and Process Amines, Anions, Cations and Organic Acids.
• Prepare serial dilutions of all samples for analysis.
• Calibrate all Ion Chromatographs,
QC Analytical Laboratory Technician
Pilot Chemical Company - Houston, TX
July 2000 to December 2016
• Train 25-30 personnel in Lab methods and protocols
• Perform advanced troubleshooting and repairs on GC-FID
• On call 24/7 to troubleshoot and repair laboratory instruments.
• Corrected or deleted any analytical methods that were obsolete or in-efficient
• Analyze samples using GC and IC methods
• Analyze BTEX samples using a O.I .Analytical Model 4560 purge and trap coupled with a HP-6850 gas chromatograph,
• Calibration of lab equipment (GC, IC, WR Cryette, Karl Fisher, Metrohm Autotitrator)
• Perform Acid-Base, and automated titrations
• Perform various tests related to the petrochemical field
• Sample production process for analysis
Bachelor of Liberal Studies
Iowa State University - Ames, IA
Areas (Chemistry, Marketing, History)
* 34 credit hours in Chemistry, Areas: Organic, Inorganic, and analytical.
* Chemical Engineering 210: Material and Energy Balances
* Biochemical Processes, Safety in the Chemical Laboratory
* Business Proposal Writing, Technical Communication
* Business and Professional Speaking
Research-Organic synthesis of mono-oximes and lactams of multi-benzene chain ketones.
* Synthesized mono-oximes of Anthraquinone, Benzophenone, and Dibenzosuberone.
* Synthesized lactams of the above mono-oximes by way of a Beckmann rearrangement.
* Collected water samples from different sites in the watershed.
* Performed toluene extraction of herbicides on all samples.
* Analyzed samples using a Tracor 540 gas chromatograph with an electron capture detector.
* Analyzed and compiled data using graphs and tables as comparative tools.
June 2017 to June 2022
Texas Worker Identification credentials
Authorized by TWA-10
• Windows 7 and 10,
• Microsoft Office Suite,
• Synergy Data Analysis Software,
• Chempax, Q-Pulse, and Lablite Databases,
• SharePoint, Tiamo, Agilent, Chemstation