To obtain an entry-level position at a respected organization that offers a positive atmosphere to learn and implement new skills and technologies for the betterment of the organization. EDUCATION
Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering Western Michigan University JAN 2017 – EXPECTED GRADUATION APR 2019 GPA 3.44
Relevant Courses: Fracture Mechanics, Tribology, Advance Thermal Design, Thermoelectric Design, Design Optimization, Fatigue, Advance Heat Transfer. Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Pune University MAY 2011 – MAY 2015
Relevant Courses: Machine Design I & II, CAD/CAM Automation, Robotics, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical System Design. EXPERIENCE
Graduate Apprentice Engineer SKF Ball bearing India Ltd AUG 2015 – DEC 2015
• Worked as a supervisor at the Pre-setting department from August to December 2015.
• Coordinated daily schedules with Production Planner and assumed managerial responsibilities in absence of shift manager.
• Led Continuous Improvement projects, including analyzing problem areas and establishing new in-house production procedures. Result: Reduced waste and increased production efficiency. Academic Project Design and Fabrication of Flywheel bicycle for KERS
• Applied ergonomic Design and Fabricated Bicycle for Kinetic energy recovery systems (KERS) to optimizing flywheel for the recovery of kinetic energy in bicycle generated during braking.
• KERS is a collection of parts which takes some of the kinetic energy of a vehicle under deceleration, stores this energy and then releases this stored energy back into the drive train of the vehicle, providing a power boost to that vehicle. SKILLS
• Certified in Design software’s CATIA V5 &
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
• Quick Learner
• Other CAD Software known: PRO-E,
ANSYS and Auto-CAD (basic level)
• Attended a seminar for Product Life Cycle Management and PDMS software: Learnt the basic concept of PLC and to draw pipe layouts.
• Marathon Volunteer: WMU campus May 6, 2017; Organized and handed out snacks to runners; Encouraged runners in the event to keep going by hand out water.
• Volunteering for Leader: fall 2018 International Student Orientation, WMU; assisted ISA with the International Student Orientation by acting as a leader and resource for new students.