***** ******** ** ** ******* News, VA 23606
Profile I am looking to progress in customer service and gain experience. I graduated high school six months early in January 2017. I am 19 years old and worked customer service since I was 15 years old. I have great people skills, work well with others, or independently.
Server, Steve’s Steakhouse, Sept 2018- Current
● Familiarizing guests with menu and daily specials.
● Accurately recording food and drink orders.
● Running food accordingly to customers
● Tallying bills.
Front Staff Supervisor, Ricks Cheesesteak Shop, Jan 2017- Sept 2018
• Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
• Hire, train, and evaluate personnel.
• Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
• Keep records pertaining to purchases, sales, and requisitions.
• Inventory stock and reorder when inventories drop to specified levels.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Collect payments from customers.
• Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
• Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
• Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
• Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
• Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
• Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
• Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
• - Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions.sShift Leader, Subway, Newport News, VA - Feb 2016-July 2016
• Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
• Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
• Present bills and accept payments.
Warwick High School, Standard Diploma through Point Option Alternative High School Skills :Good with communication, ability to work under pressure, decision making, time management, leadership, adaptability, and self motivation.
Michael Allen- Manager- 936-***-****
Sherry Cartwright-Personal- 757-***-****
Reginald Neely- Teacher- 757-***-****
Becky Wilson- Personal- 757-***-****