KEVIN NGUYEN Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING - California State University Long Beach - GPA: 3.16 - Aug 2012 - Jun 2017
• Mechatronics Systems Design - Collaborated in the creation of an autonomous control algorithm to navigate a rover with ultrasonic sensors through a maze without a wall collision.
• Power System Components Design - Collaborated in PCB design of a low voltage application of Maximum Power Point Tracking Battery Management System.
• Electrical Engineering Design - Collaborated and designed a quick response unit integrating a notification system and a gas mask to detect/resist hazardous gas.
• Microprocessor Principles and Applications - Wrote an algorithm to navigate through a digital maze using Arduino/shield and AVR Studio.
• Digital System Design - Collaborated and designed a three number digital lock using FPGA. Technical Skills
• Electric/Electronic Circuits Theory • Microsoft Windows and Office • MATLAB
• LTSpice • VHDL • EAGLE CAD
TECHNICIAN • REGULATORY COMPLIANCE - Extron Electronics - Anaheim, CA - July 2017 - Present
● Execute EMI/EMC compliance testing per CISPR 32 / EN 55032, EN 55024, FCC, AS/NZS, and VCCI standards.
● Collaborate with other team members and other departments engineers to setup and troubleshoot products.
● Redlined Standard Operating Procedures.
● Perform routine operation, maintenance, calibration, and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment using oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, high voltage probes, current clamps, and solder machines. TECHNICIAN - InnerVision Technology - Long Beach, CA - Oct 2016 - July 2017
● Efficiently disconnect and reconnect client’s computers and peripherals.
● Coordinated with other team members to setup complex desk setups.
● Tallied, documentation sheets used for keeping track of the number of setups and its equipment. Extracurricular Activities / Community Service
STUDENT BRANCH MENTOR- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers - Long Beach, CA - Jan 2013 - Jun 2017
• Mentored and assisted students with homework, navigating the engineering curriculum and clubs, and supporting a line-following robotics project.
CSULB LEADERSHIP ACADEMY PROGRAM PARTICIPANT - Long Beach, CA - Aug 2012 - Jun 2017
• Attended personal development workshops such as: Collaboration, Effective Communication, Conflict Management.
• Facilitate an event at CSULB for Assisteens.
SENATOR FOR THE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING - Associated Students Inc. - Long Beach, CA - Jan 2014 - Jun 2014
● Served on the Board of Directors for ASI, representing CSULB's College of Engineering students through legislation pertaining to students’ resources, investments, and operating budget.