e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 994*******
To apply my knowledge and ideas in the research field and work with dedication and punctuality to bring out the results beneficial to growth of the nation and environment. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
NAME OF THE
Shri Vidhyaa Giri
AREA OF INTEREST
1. Sensors and Transducer.
2. Embedded Systems.
4. Programming Logic Controller (PLC).
1. Programming Languages : C and EMBEDDED C.
2. Compilers and Tool : MPLAB IDE, Keil4, Proteus Design Tool Suite. 3. Microcontroller : PIC Series.
4. Communication Protocol : UART, SPI, I2C
5. Communication Devices : GSM/GPRS, GPS, BLUETOOTH, RS232. 6. Sensor Interfaced : Proximity sensor, CT Sensor, Flow sensor, Float sensor. 7. Programmers & Debuggers : PIC KIT2/3.
Company : Caliber Embedded Technologies India P Ltd, Coimbatore.
Duration : December 2017 to May 2018
1. Undergone inplant training in Code Bind Technologies, Chennai for a period of five days. PROJECT DETAILS
Title BOTTLE FILLING SYSTEM
The bottle filling system is based on the bottle weight when filled with water is act as the load to the load cell. The bottle is filled with the help of solenoid valve and it is controlled by relay operation. When load is minimum the valve opens and the valve is closed when load is maximum.
Load Cell, IC741
Responsibility Hardware Design and Testing.
Title DEFECT IDENTIFICATION OF PISTON RINGS
The engine piston rings are carried through a pipe conveyor. A camera is set to identify the cracks. It takes the image of the ring and send to the NI-Vision builder software. It identifies the cracks by comparing the template with the captured image and sends signal to PLC. It automatically rejects the faulty ring. Hardware and
Conveyor, Motor, Camera, Proximity Sensor, NI-Vision Builder. Responsibility Software program and Testing.
1. Participated in project expo at Robotron V 5.0 conducted by Robotics Learning and Development Cell.
2. Displayed our project Surface Defect Fault Identification of Piston Using NI-Vision Builder at INTEC 2017 held at Codissia, Coimbatore. 3. Attended workshop on Android at Code Bind Technologies, Chennai. 4. Attended national level workshop on Internet of Things at Karpagam College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore.
5. Attended hands on training on Sensors and Motion Controls, Robotics and Its Application conducted by AGIIT at Dr. Mahalingam College Of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi. 6. Undergone PLC certification course at Bosch Rexroth (Regional Centre of Excellence) at Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and technology. EXTRA CURICULAR ACTIVITIES
1. Was an active volunteer in National Service Scheme during 2014-2016. 2. Represented as an Industrial Visit co-coordinators from 2014-2016. 3. Won third place in Gangs of Mcet in VARNAM-2K17 conducted by rostrum-language. PERSONAL PROFILE
Name : Naveen Kumar. N
Father’s Name : Nallathambi. S
Date of Birth : 25-May-1996
Sex : Male
Martial status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : Tamil, English
Permanent Address : 3, Arumugam Nagar, 3
Cross Street, Karaikudi,
Sivagangai (Dst) - 630002
I Naveen Kumar. N hereby declares that the above-furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: [NAVEEN KUMAR.N]